22.

Y/N

I was at a photo shoot today as Michael and I haven't talked in months. Although I made the decision that it was best we didn't deal with each other I honestly missed him. It's been hard not to call and check up on him because it's like a habit for me to check up on him I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. He reached out to me a couple of times after I broke it off but we haven't spoke since my sister's birthday.

His birthday was tomorrow and Miss Donna was holding a dinner for him at a restaurant but I don't think I'm going to attend. As much as I wanted to see him I don't think it was good to see him this soon, it's only been two and a half months. The premiere for Black Panther was also this weekend so I was excited for him.

I've been watching some of his interviews and noticed Michael has been angry and very dismissive of the interviewer and their feelings. He was good with doing interviews with chadwick and group interviews because he can be quiet but by himself it was like watching a whole other person.

My hair was being placed in curls as Dani sent me a video on Instagram of Michael doing an interview with Chadwick Boseman. "I was working out to the black Panther soundtrack on repeat" he started off "Is the soundtrack good for workouts? You recommend it?" The interviewer asked them "yeah" Chadwick said as Michael agreed. "It's really good for a lot you know what I'm saying" Michael started off as chadwick looked over at Micheal "it's really well balanced" He said as they all started to laugh.

"I'm not even going to go into what you just said. Just know it's good for a lot of stuff" Chadwick said as they started laughing. Micheal and Chadwick then did a little handshake making me giggle.

 Micheal and Chadwick then did a little handshake making me giggle

I just liked the post seeing Dani then texted me.

Dani💕: not you two fucking to all the stars 😂

Me: bye😭

My phone then started ringing as I seen Michael's picture pop up. I decided to let it just ring as I heard my stylist Chloe make a noise. "What?" I asked in a small laugh. "Have you ever sat back and thought you may have feelings back towards him and that's why you're acting like this?" She questioned.

"As long as you've known me and my family you know that I don't like Michael like that" I said as Chloe just nodded her head. "None of this is going to work until you are honest with him it can't just be one sided honesty" she explained as I laughed. "But I don't like him I have a boyfriend you and my family tend to forget about" I expressed. "Are you in love with him or are you just tolerating him?" She asked as I just looked down at my phone at a picture of Keith and I.

"You can't force something that isn't a fit" i heard her say as I just looked at her and faintly smiled. "Keith is my boyfriend and I love him" I simply said. "Okay" Chloe said before walking away to get my outfit. He tried calling once again as my hair and make up was done and I started getting dressed letting my phone ring on silent.

About an hour and a half I finished off my photo shoot went home then got dressed in a cute green panther dress taking a picture of myself in the mirror

I then created a caption that stated "✨All The Stars✨ Make sure you guys go see "Black Panther in theaters February 18th" I placed as a caption then posted it

I then created a caption that stated "All The Stars Make sure you guys go see "Black Panther in theaters February 18th" I placed as a caption then posted it. I then took everything off and took my ass to sleep.

Michael

I've tried calling Y/N all day but it was no response Lori and I was at her place as I just wasn't feeling it nor in the mood today. "Y/N's in the blogs" she started off as I looked over at her from pinching the bridge of my nose. "For what? Wait i thought you didn't like her why you keeping tabs on her?" I questioned. "Every time she does something literally she's up and down my Feed Michael " Lori said sitting on the couch next to me. "She's promoting Black Panther" she informed as I looked back at Lori.

"She's what?" I questioned as I went on my phone "yeah I thought she wasn't your friend anymore" Lori teased as I just looked over at her not saying anything. "It was just a joke" she joked. "Well it wasn't funny" I simply said rolling my eyes some. "What's up with you?" She questioned.

"Nothing" I lied a little irritated going to Y/N's page seeing a picture of her hair in curls along with a green panther dress on. I just liked the picture not caring anymore. I simply tossed my phone to the side. I honestly missed Y/N and knowing her, her posting that was not an invitation to be cool again, it simply was to promote the movie I was in. Nothing more nothing less. "So we're just chilling at your place tonight?" I heard Lori ask.

"Yeah I'm not in the mood to really go out right now" I admitted. "That's what you say every time we're together now" she expressed as I sighed and just looked over at her. "It's like ever since you and Y/N officially stopped talking to each other you act like this" she expressed. "Why do you keep bringing
Y/N into every conversation?! you know how I feel" I questioned annoyed.

"No I don't!" She started off getting loud as I looked at her crazy. "Bro you got to get out" I started off standing up. "So now I'm your bro?" She asked. "Lori please? I'm trying not to get how I know I can get" I simply asked as she stood up. "Whatever I'll see you on Saturday at the premiere" she said. "We're not going with each other" I said as she stopped in her tracks and turned to look back at me.

"So now one little argument and we're not going to the premiere with each other?" She asked. "No originally I was supposed to take Y/N with me and I wanted to keep my word" I admitted. "Y/N?!" She questioned. "The way she's been treating and acting with you and you still want to deal with her?!" Lori asked.

"Lori this is something I promised I'd do for her!" I expressed getting louder. "Michael you're doing this for a woman who don't give a damn about you!" She said getting louder. "Yeah and who does? You?" I questioned as she rolled her eyes. "Do what you're going to do I don't care anymore" she said waving
Me off about to give me a hug but I stepped back. "Really?" She asked. "I don't want a hug" I started off "and I don't want to be touched" I strongly said. "Are you sleeping with her?!" She asked as I just rolled my eyes. "No honestly Lori I just want to be left alone, you bring her up every chance you get meanwhile I'm dealing with what I'm dealing with" I explained.

"Michael what could you possibly be dealing with? What? you and Y/N not speaking?!" She asked as I just looked at her crazy. "Aight you got to go" I simply said walking towards the door. "Because you know I'm right" Lori said egging it on. "Lori go!" I shouted as she just looked at me. She then walked out as I slammed  and the door behind her then locked it.

I walked around my living room pissed as I tried to calm down but couldn't. I grabbed my phone trying to call Y/N but like before it just rings then goes to voicemail.