63.

Y/N

It was currently February and I was packing for a week in a paris with Michael, Steelo and Dani. I was trying to figure out how I can do something nice for Michael while we were in Paris without him knowing. I wanted to decorate the room but he had all the information about our stay and flight and I knew absolutely nothing besides how many days were staying. He told me not to worry about his birthday just focus on Our week in Paris but it was hard too because when it comes to holidays and birthdays I never missed a beat. If I got all this money somebody getting spoiled plus I genuinely just loved to give and make them happy. We were leaving tomorrow morning for Paris and the flight was 10 hrs and forty five minutes so that should be fun.

I zipped my suit case up going to drop off my Valentine's Day gifts to my mother, Will, Chloe and Laila. Once I was done dropping gifts off I got a wax and soon headed back to the house. Once I made it to the house I went to go take Lola out and came back inside straightening what was out of place in the house before I left in the morning. "Lola you ready for Paris?" I asked her as she just looked at me. "We gonna be some niggas in Paris huh?" I asked as she just laid out on the floor making me laugh.

 "We gonna be some niggas in Paris huh?" I asked as she just laid out on the floor making me laugh

"I bet you if I told you Michael was coming over you'd get up" I said as she ignored me. "Mhm we'll see in a minute." I simply said walking away from her since she wanted to play games. For whatever reason I don't know if it was because she was a female dog but she was really attracted to Michael whenever he was around. I mean she'd still give me the time of day but she was a little too excited to see him when I'm the one that's taking care of her. That didn't sit right with me.

I forgot to buy lingerie so there goes that surprise for Valentine's Day out the window unless I found something out in Paris. But then again I always wanted to do lingerie for wedding night with my significant other. But then AGAIN it was Valentine's Day and we haven't had sex since The New Year due to us really just chilling. I was mostly thinking about how I was going to decorate a room I haven't seen along with how to decorate it without him noticing. His gifts were bought but I wanted to romanticize him like he does me. I always loved when women romanticized their man because you rarely see it and honestly Michael deserves it.

There was then a ring at my doorbell as it knocked me out my thoughts and Lola growled. "Lola relax it's just your man's at the door" I said before scooping her up as I went to go get the door. I opened it as Michael walked in and hugged me. "Hi honey bunch" I said wrapping an arm around his neck hearing him chuckle. "Hey Mamas" he said before pecking my lips. We smiled and pecked each other's lips again. "You calling me honey bunch, what you up to?" He asked as I let out a small laugh. "Nothing" I assured closing the door behind him as Lola started to cry.

"You better not be like this the whole trip Lola" I warned as Michael chuckled and took her from me. "You got your passport?" He asked petting and holding her. "Yes it's in my carryon bag upstairs." I informed. "I'm kind of nervous that's a long ass flight" I admitted. "We're leaving at ten so if you stay up tonight you'll be asleep on the flight. They're nine hours ahead so we'll be landing at like five almost six in the morning their time. You're going to be asleep" He assured with a chuckled.

"And the jet got a bed so you and Dani are fine" he added as I nodded and took a breath making him chuckle. "You're going to be fine" He assured making me smile. "You ate?" He started off as I shook my head. "Let's decide on somewhere before we leave the house because you have a habit of me driving around wasting gas while you being indecisive on what you want" he said as I playfully rolled her eyes. "You talk too much" I simply said. "We're just going to go to your favorite spot" he said.

"What Chick-fil-A?" I asked as he nodded and turned around "let's go" he said as I just smiled and followed him. We got in the car as he sat Lola down in my lap. "I want-" I started off "I already know what you want" he simply said. "What I want?" I asked since he know every fucking thing. "A large Mac and Cheese, twelve count fried nuggets, a lemonade and Polynesian sauces" He started off then looked over at me. "with your greedy ass" he finished our as I looked over at him.

"Don't get smacked" I said as he mocked me. "How you know I ain't want fries?" I asked. "Because you're ass too busy taking mine" he brought up. "I just want to know how they taste" i said as he just looked between me and the road then laughed. "They're the same fries every time" he stressed. "Yes but they're cooked differently each time" I said as he just shook his head.

We got in the line in the drive through as he ordered an extra fry on the side with our entire order. "You mad extra for no reason" I said then laughed. "And keep your hands out of the bag when we get it" he said handing me the drinks as I placed them in the cup holders. He wasn't about to do shit over me getting a couple of fries.

Lola laid in my lap and immediately stood up as she heard the crumbling noise of the bag. "Greedy" I simply said watching her. "You two have things in common huh?" Michael asked as I just looked at him. "I see this Valentine's Day you want to get fucked up" I said taking the bag from him, hearing him chuckle. "Fucked, yes" he answered trying to switch my words around. "No you just trying to get fucked up" I assured taking one of his fries out of the bag then ate it.

"Keep fucking playing" he warned as I just smiled at him as he rolled his eyes and looked away. I just continued to smile then look away out the window. He drove back to the house as we sat down and started eating. I snuck into his fries here and there and we were soon finished. He placed my suitcase in the car for tomorrow morning then came back in the house. We took showers and soon went to bed.

________

We were currently on our flight as I was laying next to Dani in the bed reading a book as I looked to my side seeing Michael with his phone up towards me as he sat in his seat. I just moved the book to get a better look as he chuckled. "Is it good?" He asked as I just smiled "yup" I answered going back to reading my book which was a book entitled "When Woman Pray" by T.D. Jakes. It was a gift Miss Donna bought for me and I loved it a lot.

I continued as Dani turned on her back then laid her head on my shoulder as I continued to read. "Automatically if something happens to Steelo and I, I want the baby to go with you and Michael" Dani immediately said as I stopped reading and looked at her crazy. "Don't talk like that" I said brushing her off as I continued to read my book. "No Y/N" she started off "I'm serious" she said as I finally looked at her. "Look at what you're doing right now" she brought up as I giggled. "I'm reading a book" I said confused some.

"But look at what the book is about. I want my child to have someone I know who will do anything for them who I know would be a great parent" she explained. "Although I'm reading a book about prayer I'm still no where near perfect in my walk with him so" I said trying to wave her off as I let out a small laugh. "That's better than nothing" she admitted. "Besides if you can see what I see then you would realize how much of a good friend you are along with a good mother you would be" she assured as I smiled making her smile.

"Well technically this is my baby, you two just made it for me" I said while rubbing her stomach as we shared a laugh. I just kissed her head and laid my head on top of hers.