19.

Y/N

I was fluffing Laila's dress out some as we were getting out of the car She was coming in.

The party started about forty five minutes ago but she's the birthday girl and needed an entrance

The party started about forty five minutes ago but she's the birthday girl and needed an entrance. We were also having a little something at the house for Laila's birthday tomorrow since tomorrow was her actual birthday.

Keith was supposed to be coming and it was good Micheal wasn't coming because I honestly think I'm going to leave him alone for good because this has happened one too many times.

"How do I look?" Laila asked as I just fixed her headband and fixed a curl then smiled.

"You look beautiful" I complimented "are you about to cry?" She asked "let's go inside please?" I asked as we shared a giggle and she grabbed my hand

"I wanted you to walk me out tonight because you're always worried and looking out for me. If I ever needed something you were there. Whatever I try to do you're always down to help me and I really love you" Laila expressed as I smiled at her. "Don't make me cry" I whined as she giggled. "Thank you" by Kehlani was playing loudly in the hall where my mother rented out for Laila's sweet sixteenth which was Laila's walk out song.

"If Michael isn't here, I'm sorry" I apologized. "It's fine as long as you're back that's all that matters to me" She said as I faintly smiled and we decided to finally walk through the door.  The party was full of family members, Laila's friends along with some of mine and friends of friends. Almost everybody had there phones recording and yelling as Laila and I continued to walk in. I held Laila's hand and twirled her around as there was smoke everywhere on the floor.

I stepped back from her and smiled at her as everyone clapped and cheered for her. I clapped my hands continuing to smile at her as I felt some tears roll down my cheeks. Laila looked over at me and hugged me as I wrapped my arms back around her we pulled our arms from around each other as we placed our foreheads on each other's and held each other's hands.

"You alright?" She asked as we shared a small laugh before I kissed her cheek.The photographer Continued taking pictures of us as we went to a red carpet taking pictures in front of a back drop.