30.

Michael

It started getting dark as there was candles lit everywhere along with pink light along the side of Y/N's mothers house.

Everyone was up dancing besides Y/N, dani told me she was sitting off by herself where her and Y/N were talking earlier

I walked up as she was on her phone "why you back here and not out there dancing?" I asked walking up to her. "You know my social battery run out after a good two hours" she said as I chuckled. "Give me my panties back" she whispered as I chuckled.

"What you talking about?" I asked smiling down at her.

"Michael give me my shit and stop playing, I went the whole party without it on" she said hitting my chest playfully then started feeling my pockets she then pulled it out balling it in her hand as I chuckled

"Michael give me my shit and stop playing, I went the whole party without it on" she said hitting my chest playfully then started feeling my pockets she then pulled it out balling it in her hand as I chuckled. "This is a violation of my privacy" I expressed. "Oh shut up" she playfully said sitting back on the swing as I took a seat next to her.

I placed my hand on her stomach as she moved my hand and we shared a laugh. "I want a God son" I started off "or a son which ever one you prefer" I added making her laugh "well I want a wedding before a baby shower" she corrected. "Yeah, well I want the house while engaged and before the wedding" I shot back as she just smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Anything else You need?" I asked "I'm trying to think give me a moment." She started off. "Oh I forgot, in order for me to have any of this stuff I need a man" She sarcastically said as I laughed and she just smiled at me. "I thought you were a feminist What happened?" I asked as she playfully hit my chest and I chuckled. "I'm just messing with you" I assured.

"I'm happy to see you happy again" She said looking over at me with a faint smile. "Honestly if it wasn't for you-" I started off as she shook her head. "I'm just doing what I was supposed to do as a best friend." She assured. "Nah if it wasn't for you I'd probably be where I was but worse" I admitted. "Besides part of being a man is changing my unhealthy ways
to get the woman that I want" I said making her smile.
"Get your woman best friend" she hyped making us share a laugh.

"I love you" I honestly said as she smiled "I love you too" she admitted. "Y/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I finally came out and asked as she smiled. "And if I say no?" She asked "Y/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked again making her laugh. "Yes Michael" She agreed grabbing my chin "yeah because I thought you lost your damn mind for a moment" I said as we shared a smile before she kissed my lips. She pulled away some holding my chin. "You better kiss me back I ain't say I love you too just to be saying it" she warned as I chuckled and kissed her lips back.