17.

Y/N

It's been three months and I was at my mothers place with my mother and Keith making little party favors for Laila's sweet sixteen which was this weekend. The theme She had was a met gala theme so all the guests had to dress like we were attending the met gala. I thought it was cool and different.

"Babe pass me the tape" I heard Keith say as I passed it to him. "Have you heard from Michael? is he coming?" My mother asked me as I just shrugged. "We don't talk" I honestly admitted "He hasn't said anything to me yet, he finished filming I believe" I answered as my mother just looked over at me but I ignored her look.

Honestly I didn't know what was wrong with him when we came back from Jamaica he just stopped dealing with me and I just left it alone. If he wanted to speak to me then he would've spoken to me, I'm not going to keep reaching out to you when you don't even really try to reach out to me. And this time we just didn't speak.

I don't know if I said something to make him do that or not but I'm not reaching out. There were some reports that Lori Harvey and Michael were seeing each other and I honestly believe them because every tine he sees another woman the same thing happens so I'm not surprised by us not talking in the slightest. He was supposed to be showing up for Laila's sweet sixteen and promised Laila but part of me feels he's not coming which was going to let Laila down which the end result was going to piss me off and I was dead ass going to leave Michael alone.

"I was only asking because Laila wants him to go and supposed to be walking her out" my mother said before walking out the kitchen as I just shook my head.
"What's up?" Keith asked looking over at me. "I don't know what Michaels deal is." I started off as Keith looked at me "when's the last time you heard from him?" Keith questioned.
"Three months ago. It's like we all had family fun in Jamaica then he just stops talking to me." I started off "what I keep stressing to him is if I'm your friend, BEST FRIEND like you claim,I should at least hear from you at least once in a while because we're grown and we have things going on but he just stopped talking" I explained.

"I understand he's your best friend but the real question is does he want to deal with you like that anymore?" Keith started off. "You were telling me he did that to you when you were in college except you would hear from him every now and then. And now you just don't hear from him" Keith said as I just nodded.

"I know that shit is going to be hard letting your best friend go but if he's not trying then I don't think you need to try either. If you keep trying all you're going to do is stress yourself out and hurt yourself even more" Keith explained as I nodded. "Yeah but I want an explanation "why?" Like why give me the gift you gave me for my birthday, tell me you're sorry for all of those years then pull this shit ?" I asked as both Keith and I's phones buzzed.

We looked at each other as he picked up his phone "well this could be a reason why" Keith started off as he showed me his phone and I seen a picture of Michael and Lori on Instagram.