57.

Michael

It was thanksgiving day and today we were all joining Y/N's mothers house for dinner like we did every year. since Y/N and I tried to have sex this past weekend after the premiere and couldn't it was like since then we just couldn't have sex. Since Y/N's been back she's been helping her mother for thanksgiving and I've been helping my parents get food together for thanksgiving along with hanging out with my brother, sister and cousins since they're all here in town.

I don't know if it was sexual frustration but Y/N and I were getting into it over dumb shit and the dumb shit was us not having time to have sex. I loved our different types of intimacy but I was horny and she was horny so we needed sex. Right now she was mad at me because I was bringing plastic cups after She told me she bought some and I just bought some more because it was going to be hella people.

She was dead ass upset because I bought extra cups and I was pissed because my mother interrupted me with getting some ass and I wish she didn't interrupt because of everything that has happened after and Y/N having an attitude about dumb shit. My side of the family walked into Y/M/N house as I just stayed out in the car mentally preparing myself. I knew Y/N was going to dress up and look presentable so I had to prepare for that and not be abled to touch her since for whatever reason since she came back we can't have sex.

I grabbed the bag of cups and decided to walk in the house being greeted by everyone. I greeted them back as Steelo dapped me up and I hugged Dani. "Where's Y/N?" I asked. "I don't know what you did but she is pissed" Steelo started off as I just shook my head. "She not mad for real" I simply said as Dani giggled. "She's upstairs in her old bedroom getting ready"   She informed as I just sat the cups down in the kitchen as everyone was everywhere talking, kids were playing, the TV was on football and there was music playing everywhere so sneaking upstairs was very easy right now.

I went upstairs to her room just walking in as she looked back at me crazy. "You couldn't knock?" She asked as I locked the door behind us. "don't start today" I warned. "Don't start what Michael?" She questioned rolling her eyes . "Don't start with the bullshit" I simply said as she just turned back to look in the mirror. "Because you don't listen I told you not to get it because I got it" she expressed. "I got it because there is hella people in this house relax" I simply said.

"What you got an attitude for?" She asked "because we been trying to have sex and can't so now you got an attitude picking fights at dumb shit" I expressed. "Me?! You got mad at me the other day because You asked me did I eat that day and I said "yes once"  and you asked me what it was and I said "cereal" you got pissed" she explained. "Because you need to fucking eat!" I expressed. "I did eat!" She argued. "You ate once and it was cereal, the hell?!. You was out all day doing things and ate just a bowl of cereal for that day. Meanwhile everyone else ate!" I brought up.

"You act like you the only one fucking horny, I've been working and I come home to little time spent with you and then my time and attention is on everyone else." She stressed. "You have a toy meanwhile I have a hand!" I stressed. "I want dick!" She frustratedly argued as we just sighed. "Come on" I simply said. "What?" She asked irritated. "Let's go for a ride" I said a bit irritated while holding my hand out as she rolled her eyes and smacked my hand away walking past me.

I just smacked her butt before we walked out. We headed downstairs and walked out not saying a word. I got in the drivers seat as she got in on the passengers side not saying anything. I drove to my place as we got out and walked inside.
I closed and locked the door behind us as she spoke up. "What did you forget?" She questioned as I took my jacket off and tossed it to the side walking up to her.

She just looked up at me as I smashed my lips against hers. She then pulled my shirt over my head as I pulled it off throwing it on the chair continuing to kiss her lips as she added her tongue and I deepened the kiss. "Come here" i said in between our kiss before picking her up and continuing to sloppily kiss her.