25.

Micheal

Y/N and I started walking out of the theater as she had her arm interlocked with mine along with dabbing under her eyes. "Yo Ryan" I started off as Ryan turned and they dapped up.
"You got her crying" I said as She let out a small laugh and Ryan then hugged her. "So you're the woman that had him pissed on set?" Ryan asked her as she laughed.

"Wait what?" She asked looking between Ryan and I as I chuckled. "Don't bring it up" I warned as we heard Chadwick and Lupita. Y/N immediately smiled as they smiled Y/N then hugged her. Lupita hugged and kissed her cheek as Y/N just smiled big making me chuckle. "She's the one that had Micheal upset on set" Ryan said referring to Y/N as I started to chuckle. "Man Michael was so upset he wasn't talking to you" Chadwick brought up as Y/N giggled. "Every five minutes He was complaining about wanting to call and talk to his best friend but couldn't" Lupita added as She just laughed.
"Really" Y/N asked as I just stood there and smiled looking down .

"Look I wasn't in my feelings on set" I started off as they started saying different and we ended up laughing. "You all did so good on that movie" Y/N said in all seriousness. "Don't cry" Lupita said rubbing her back as they just shared a laugh. "Okay let me get her home it already took a lot to get her out here" I said as Y/N laughed.

"We'll see you guys later" Chadwick assured as we all said our goodbyes and headed for the exit. We got into the suv as the chauffeur closed the door and we were on our way back to her place. "You were in your feelings on set?" She asked as I just chuckled and leaned my head back. "Don't listen to them" I said as she let out a small laugh then looked out the window.

"Just a little bit, I was in my feelings" I admitted making her laugh. "It's okay" She assured. "How are you?" I asked looking over at her. "I'm good, I'm doing photo shoots, finding out what I'm good at so I can go from there" She said as I nodded.
" when you're good at everything it's hard to pick just one thing" I said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm not good at everything" she stated as I continued to look at her.

"Well you do know how to make someone feel better" I admitted as she smiled. We had on and off small talk throughout the ride to her place avoiding the elephant in the room. We finally pulled up in front of her house as she looked over at me. "I'll see you around" She said before opening her door, grabbing her heels and getting out of the car.

"Okay" I said watching her walk to her front step before she unlocked the door and went inside. The chauffeur drove me back to my place as I hurried to go change. I changed then drove back over to Y/N's place. I ran up to her doorstep and knocked on the door. She soon peeked behind the door then finally noticed who it was before opening the door. "Michael what are you doing?" She asked letting me in.

I looked at her as she was still in her dress "I miss you" I admitted in all honesty as I looked down at her. "Micha-" she started off but I cut her off. "Just hear me out" I said as she looked at me. "I'm sorry for how I make you feel in general as your best friend and as a man I'm sorry" I started off as her eyes started to get glossy then I grabbed her hands.

"I'm sorry because of how I pushed you away for years when all you wanted was my time" I apologized as she just looked down. "Michael we both pushed each other away" She sniffled before looking back Up at me. "Yeah but you did it because you were tired and trying to create some type of space between us" i said. "I honestly don't deserve you in my life and I thank God constantly For you." I admitted making her faintly smile as she wiped her tears.

We both just went in for a hug as I wrapped my arms around her and placed my head in her neck. I felt her rub my back softly as We pulled away and looked at each other. I leaned into her lips as she was hesitant to kiss back. She placed her lips on mine as our lips slowly moved in sync. I pulled her closer as she deepened the kiss.