35.

Y/N

Laila and I were out having a sister date currently we were in the car heading just driving trying to think of a an itinerary for the day. We agreed to our hair and nails to get done but other then that we were thinking about other things. "Food" I brought up "yeah that was already on there" she said as she then gasped "what?!" I asked "how about a photo shoot?!" She asked excitedly. "Your birthday is in a couple of days and it'll be the perfect time for that" she explained.

"A photo shoot for my birthday?" I asked making a face. "You're so boring" she said waving m off as I laughed. "Cory is at the shop with momma you want to ask him and see if he can set something up?" I asked referring to my mothers manager. "And Miss Chloe I'm sure can do our hair and make up" she said as I agreed. "So yeah let's just chill for right now, go to mommy's shop then get some food or something" I said as she just agreed.

We went to my mothers shop out in Beverly Hills and as I pulled up my car let me know that I got a text message from Micheal. "Go inside I'll be out in a minute" I said to Laila. "Okay" she said before getting out and I grabbed my phone seeing Michael sent me a picture. I then clicked on the message as I seen two pictures of him.

Michael❤️:

Me: Your slides don't fit 😂

I texted back as he started face timing me and I immediately answered. "I send a thirst trap and you talking about my slides" He brought up as I laughed. "But they look like they're too big" I stated making him chuckle. "What you doing?" He asked as I smiled. "Laila and I are at my mothers shop to talk to Cory" I informed. "About what? I thought you two were having a sister date?" He questioned. "Laila thought it'd be a good idea for us to do a photoshoot for my birthday" I brought up.

"So we're going to do it that day instead" I informed. "What ideas you have in mind for it?" He asked as I shrugged making him chuckle "you just showing up" he brought up as we shared a small laugh. "I just want to spend some time with Laila so whatever she wants to do I'm down" I assured. "Your birthday is this weekend" he brought up as we shared a smile "Im getting old" I expressed making him laugh. "You're only going to be twenty eight" he said. "Yeah but in my head I'm already thirty" I stressed as we shared a laughed.