48.

Y/N

We were in Atlanta as i held Amari's Balloons, rung Ayanna and Brandon's doorbell. The door then opened as Ayanna squealed. "Hey!" She said excitedly before hugging me as I hugged back. "Hey" I said as Michael smiled. "Michael do the acting like that you know you're family" Ayanna expressed as they hugged and we walked inside her house.

"What's up?" Brandon said to me before hugging me. He and Michael immediately dapped up. "You trying to shoot some hoops before Amari get back home?" Brandon asked Michael as Michael immediately looked at me making me laugh. "Mike Go, I don't care" I said in a laugh as he chuckled and kissed my head before him and Brandon walked off in the back.

Ayanna just laughed "girl" she dragged out as I sat Amari's balloon bouquet on the island in her kitchen before sitting down. "What?" I asked in a small laugh. "What you mean what? You are dating Michael B. Fucking Jordan" she expressed pouring us both some wine. "Now you know me and him been cool since we were kids, I don't look at him that way" I said. "Yeah but you're still with Michael B. Jordan" she said before handing me my glass as I smiled and took a sip from my glass.

"How is it?" She asked "literally how it felt before we got together except now sex is involved" I said as she smiled. "So you two are still have the same solid friendship?" She asked as I nodded. "Girl let me tell you something" she started off "if I were you I'd get pregnant" she said making me laugh. "No I want to go about the right way. We have too many goals and things going on right now to be having a kid and on top of that I want to be married" I explained.

"Man first year I would've been popping a kid out" she joked as I giggled. "I'll wait and you know if it doesn't happen then everything works together for my good maybe Morris chestnut and I end up getting married" I explained making her laugh.
"Don't Morris got a wife and kids?!" Ayanna asked. "Yeah but who's to say they won't divorce?" I asked. "You right" she agreed making me laugh.

"Have you thought about moving back out here?" Ayanna asked. "I have but most of my business things I have to handle like coach photo shoots and my mother's photo shoots take place in LA" I explained. "Okay Miss Lori Harvey" she joked. "Messy" I said as we shared a small laugh. "Are you two beefing or something? because since you and Michael came out as a couple there was blogs saying she was tweeting something's that they think are direct shots at you" Ayanna asked as I shook my head.

"Not that I know of and when I do get the chance to be on social media I never see anything" I admitted "I mostly see what my family and friends be up too" i said. "My therapist told me to just make to where I either don't follow anyone or follow close family and friends or unproblematic people" I explained. "Wait you got a therapist?" She asked "girl yes and I love her" I admitted as I smiled. "What you two be talking about?" She questioned. "Honestly just helping me become the woman I want to be and she's a really big help" I admitted.

"Aww well I'm happy for you stink" she expressed "I see you glowing boo" she added as I smiled. "Maya is going out with us tonight for Amari's dinner if it's cool. She wasn't doing anything so I thought I should just invite her." She said as I nodded. "Wait you still keep in contact with her?" I asked. "Yeah you two don't talk?" Ayanna asked as I shook my head. "Ever since she dropped out she hasn't spoken to me, I thought we were cool but I guess not" I stated. "Aww don't think of it like that, tonight will be a reunion" Ayanna said as I faintly smiled.

"Oh and she's bringing her boyfriend along too so Michael and Brandon got someone to talk too" she added. "Okay cool" I said with a big smile. "Where we eating at?" I asked excited. "The Sugar Factory, I thought it was somewhere cute for her to go" Ayanna said as I smiled. "Oh and Madison bringing the kids tomorrow to the party" she added as I gasped "my white niece and nephew?" I asked as she laughed. "Yeah Madison's been wanting to see you like crazy so it's a surprise when you see her" she added as I smiled.