ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖. ✉️

George looks on from across the room how the four oldest men are reading a letter that had come in the mail from the fia. He was hoping that it had something to do with the races resuming. Desperate for the races to get on the road again. As much as he loves his free time now and the ability to mess around with the drivers. He wants to go back to physically racing.

George is not the only one though, almost every driver on the grid wants to go back to racing. Except for Kimi, he doesn't care. Like he always does. George taps his fingers on the table in a nervous manner. What if the entire season just gets cancelled, just like that. No racing.

Dear f1 drivers,

A couple of weeks ago we arranged this very house for all of you and seeing that you guys enjoy it so very much, we have come with more good news. Okay partly. We are hoping that everything is at wish and no one is under the weather.

Now on to the good and bad news. We will do the bad news first as the good news can lift everyone's spirit a bit more up with all the shit that is going on around the world. Covid speaking. So bad news first.

"Bwaoh...will they stop beating around the bush!" Kimi grumbles.

George looks up at the four drivers as Seb rolls his eyes at his boyfriend. Lewis sighs, agreeing with the fin. Nando just stands behind them. Still trying to read the paper but with Seb lowering it, it's hard.

The bad news is that there will not be any viewers in the stands or on the track at all. It's also not allowed to bring more than one person to the track at once and not to many diversity in who you bring. Keep it to four people in total.

Now the good news, as you might already suspect from the bad news is that we are going to go back to racing. We are going to completely follow the calendar of the year. We have enough free space to fit the entire calendar in and will have an entire season for the viewers.

The racing will start in two weeks, the plane tickets will be emailed to Sebastian Vettel as he is the most responsible person on track. The passes should arrive in the mail within a week. We hope you guys have trained enough and are staying on your diets as we are going to race soon.

We are excited to see you all back on track. We hope you guys are doing okay and don't get in too much fights with each other.

Kind regards,

The fia.

"George?" Seb looks at George.

"Yeah?"

George feels his heart beat faster in his chest. Hoping so badly that they can go back to racing, because a sim is not cutting it for him. It's not the same as the real thing.

"Can you get the kids?" Seb asks.

"Yeah." George gets up.

George moves through the bottom floor to the stairs in the basement. Hoping to find the kids there, well the younger and the loud ones. Knowing that Carlos, Daniel and checo are the oldest of the people to be around the kids.

He finds max shouting at the pool table, as his ball misses the corner on a millimetre. Daniel is laughing his ass off, always loving how max gets worked up over his own wrongs in games. Nursing a beer in his hand. Max throws the pool table stick at the Australian.

Lando is racing on a sim with Carlos, Lance and Esteban. With Checo standing behind them, laughing how they race each other off the track and just do dumb stuff. Destroying each other's laps and just laughing about it. Checo shakes his head, smiling at his boyfriend.