ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖. 🏆🦁

"Look who we have here? If it isn't the first dutch world champion who is three months pregnant." Seb says with a teasing smile on his face. "Congrats kid."

He wraps the champagne sprayed boy into his arms, giving him a big hug and a huge congrats on winning his first championship. Before he kisses the side of Max's head like any good parent would. A habit that Seb has taken up with all the kids.

"Thanks Seb." Max says, snuggling in his arms.

"Didn't drink the champagne, right?" Seb asks teasingly.

Max fake gasps before pulling away and smiles at Seb, the german had seen a change in Max. He was definitely not like the child that Seb had seen in those toddler videos but the happy and easy going boy was starting to show a little. He was more at ease and had been joining in on more things throughout the week building up to the last race.

"And hurt my baby? Never!" Max smiles at Seb.

Yeah, Max had been doing better. He had joined in on some jokes with the others, but still he wasn't as involved as everyone else but Seb didn't expect Max to. It would take time before the pain had lessened and things were going better.

"Besides, pregnant me dislikes alcohol so much, even the smell of it makes me want to puke." Max says as the two head towards the exit of the track.

They all had agreed to get showered and watch some movies because it would be unfair to Lando and Max if they headed out to the club to celebrate, which would be weird to leave the person who they are celebrating about behind. So movies it is.

"You puked, didn't you?" Seb asks.

"Yup. Champagne and beer are the worst. I never thought i would ever in my life be saying that i dislike alcohol. Weird, huh?" Max chuckles as he looms at Seb.

Who chuckles at the boy that he wraps his arm around the shoulder off. He shakes his head, knowing that pregnant Max is a weird thing to see. He would be sick from everything that he eats, only thing that he doesn't throw up is Kiwi and avocados. Something he never ate before in his life since he disliked them so much.

———

Kimi can't help but shake his head at the passed out dutchman on his bed. They still share the bed with Max, since the boy gets nightmares and won't be able to sleep the rest of the night. It also helps Seb sleep at night knowing that Jos couldn't show up without them knowing or getting in to hurt Max. Kimi had shown how much stronger he is.

Yes, Kimi had gotten into a fight with Jos on Thursday, the older dutchman had cornered his son between the alfa and aston garages and proceeded to shout at the poor boy. Who was getting pretty stressed out by the looks of it and Seb had pulled Max away and towards red bull.

Before Lewis and Nando appeared to watch Kimi pack punch after punch at the older man before growling at the man to never come near his child again. Kimi had called Max his child and that Jos had royally fucked up and no longer had the right to come near Kimi's child.

That didn't got appreciated by Jos one bit but he couldn't punch Kimi because he had punched first. He was beating up the elder dutchman to a plump and no one was gonna stop him, not even the FIA nor any other by standers were. If you managed to piss of the ice man, you deserved to be beaten to a plump.

At some point Kimi had been pulled away by Lewis and Nando to let the security take Jos away from the circuit. Who was brought to the police station that same day. Not much later had Jos been put on a plane to the Netherlands and put in custody in the police station there.

From that day on Kimi had pretty much shown how protective and dangerous he can get when one of his kids got put into danger. He shakes his head before sitting on the bed with Max. Who stirs, turns around and snuggles against Kimi.