ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 🚗

Charles was cursing for the second time in ten minutes, trying to find his pants. He can't remember where he had left his pants, when he took them off the night before. Every driver was suppose to be awake at six in the morning and it was around 6:30 now at the moment. He had snoozed his alarm too many times by now.

"fuck! Where are my pants!" he curses again as he can't find them.

He knows that his other pairs of pants are in the wash. But him being his usually stupid, he just had to lose his pants somewhere in his room. It was only a matter of time before Seb or any other of the older drivers would come to check up on him. being only dressed in boxers, he hears a knock on his door.

He rushes to the door and opens it, he finds Max on the other side, hair wet and looking at his phone. This gives the Monegasque the opportunity to look at the Dutchman who had put on just a pair of jeans, which he rarely wears when he is home. He also can't help but notice how the white shirt fits around his chest and show of Max's bulky shoulders.

"what?" Charles says, as he shakes his head to get out of his train of thoughts.

Max's eyes widen as he sees the Ferrari driver in just his boxers, water still dripping down his chest. Max gulps, averting his eyes from the sight he has found himself in. he had never expected that he would feel this effected by seeing Charles in just boxer.

Max has never been effected by any type of person in a sexual way. he never felt attracted to girl nor guys and now he feels butterflies in his belly. He shakes his head a little and looks at his hands.

"Seb wanted to know if you were up." Max say.

"I will be down once I find my pants." Charles grumbles.

Charles hopes that Max will leave right now, but he knows he isn't going to find his pants in the mess that is his bedroom. He could ask Pierre for a pair of pants but he knows that he doesn't want to tell his best friend that he has lost his pants again and would have to go through an entire day again with Pierre teasing him about it.

"you can grab a pair of pants from mine." Max says.

He leaves the flabbergasted Monegasque alone in front of his room. Max goes down the hallways and to the stairs. Charles looks on how he descents down the stair, he debates for a moment if he should take up the opportunity.

But in the end, he can't help but just go to the dutchman's room. He sees how tidy the room is as he would have expected the room to be super messy. But everything is clean, dirty clothes in the washing bin, his charger of his phone is on his bedside table with the alarm on it. The closet is like in any room installed into the wall, like a some sort of walk in closet without being able to walk in.

He notice how the smaller dresser in next to the other side of the bed with a few kinds of Tag Heuer watches on it and colognes. He moves to the dresser and opens it, finding first the boxers as he has no idea where the pants are suppose to be.

Charles finds the socks before he opens the last drawer of the dresser and finds just two pair of jeans, a black one and a blue one. He grabs the black pair of jeans as they look the most like his own, even though that Charles doesn't normally wear G-star Raw jeans. He normally wears Levi's jeans.

Once the Monegasque Ferrari driver is dressed he goes down the stairs, hoping that the older drivers aren't mad at him for being so late. It was kind of his own fault that he couldn't find his pants nor that the other ones were dirty. Charles can't believe his eyes once he gets into the dining room.

Max is sitting at the dining table, feeding little Chequito and himself. Talking a bit in English and little of Spanish as Max doesn't speak Spanish and has been trying to teach himself Spanish since he had met little Chequito to be able to have conversation with him without needing translate of Checo or Nando to help him.