ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖. 🫂

"Wait a minute! Max is definitely getting framed, i checked his room before Carlos got stabbed. His room had no posters, he did have a printer and computer. But everything was so clean. His room was a mess when Daniel discovered the posters." Seb suddenly makes the dots connect in his head.

"Max has always been super clean about his room or house. Come to think of it, it wouldn't make any sense. He hates it when his room is a mess, he would suddenly get this drive to clean it up." Daniel says before looking at the screen of a picture that Seb had found on the usb.

The photo shows a selfie made in the mirror by Max himself. His standing in nothing but his underwear, bruises and injuries scattering his frame. Dark marks and scars painting his skin.

The door to the room opens, just barely. The drivers fall silent as it slowly opens further to show a pale and exhausted man in the door way. Sebastian doesn't waste a second to move over to the sick looking dutchman standing in the room.

He wraps his arms around the boy, flinching at the gesture but nevertheless accepting the warm hug from Seb. His own arms wrapping tightly around Seb with his hands clutching on the back of his shirt. Seb softly rubs his hand over the back of Max.

"What's going on?" Max asks, sounding scared and nervous.

Seb pulls away to look at the boy, a defeated and dull look in Max's eyes. Dark circles underneath his eyes, his frame skinnier than he had ever been. His shirt big around his shoulders, tighter around his waist while it reaches passed his butt.

"Someone is trying to hurt us and has been trying to frame you for their actions." Seb tells Max, who frowns his brows together.

"What you mean? Was Charles serious that night? Did someone really hurt Carlos?" Max asks distressed, spinding like he is about to have a mental breakdown.

The fear and worry seems to take over Max as his body starts to tremble. Tears form in his eyes as he looks around the room, trying to wipe them away as nothing seems to stop them from falling.

"Yes, we found you on the ground with the knife and masked, we assumed that you had done it. Mostly after that we found posters in your room with crosses over our eyes. We're sorry we doubted you, Max. We know you would never hurt anyone." Seb garb's the boy gently by the shoulder.

"But my walls are empty. I haven't decorated my room at all, i always stayed with Charles." Max says confused to what is going on.

It just shows the others, just how confused Max is about all of this. That he seems to have absolutely no knowledge upon all that has happened in the house since he got send away, that he had been never near the house in all that time, that no one had informed him of anything.

"We know, i checked your room the same day that Carlos got hurt. It was clean and that time it was a mess. But one thing we don't understand is this letter." Lewis says before he grabs the letter from his bag.

He had taken it with him in case they got the chance to ask Max some things about it and what they really had meant. Max frowns before he takes the piece of paper from Lewis his hands.

Dear reader,

You know who you are, no need to address to you personally. You know why you got this letter, because you and i have a problem with each other.

I would say that i hate you, i hate you for everything. You know what I'm talking about, no need to mention it, you know. If i put the words on the paper it will make my guilt permanent, the things i have done permanent. So i keep them from the paper because you know damn well what I'm talking about. No beating around the bush, i guess.