ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩. 🛫

Sebastian Vettel was counting the suitcases as they were filing them into the red Mercedes van, one out of the three cars as in each van could be eight people. He has this need to keep track of everything and planning their getaway. He is definitely the mother of the group, caring for every driver.

Lewis was making six pots of coffee for on the go, two for each van. He makes sure that he packs up the sugar and the milk cups for the drivers who want them. Making sure the plastic cups are packed and makes sure that the coffee is in the van, while he puts also some hot tea pots for the once that want tea.

Kimi is standing by the door, overlooking the staircase. Watching how the kids come down the stairs looking wrecked as they have been up too late, having done some simulator racing because they were too excited to go to bed and now regretting it. Kimi counts the kids that go through the door and head to the van.

Fernando was helping Seb getting the suitcases into the car, he had been excited to go back to racing after being away for two years as he has missed racing in an f1 car. He had been wanting to go back to racing for a while now but Covid had gotten into the way.

Max had been one of the kids that had gone to bed early as he had made sure that he was tired, by working out a little more than he would normally do. He went an extra ten kilometres. He was super excited to go back to racing and was now making sure he was in the car before they would have to leave to the airport.

Charles was yawning and holding onto the cosy fleece blanket, he has taken from his bed as he was too tired to care and put any effort into his appearance as he was too tired for that. He gets into the van where max is already waiting to go, typing furiously onto his phone with a scold on his face.

Lando and Carlos had only put on some sweats and sweaters and went to the van, getting in with Charles and Max already waiting to go. Charles had already put the blanket over his legs and chest, closing his eyes and going back to sleeping. Lando was cuddled up against Carlos also too tired for this shit.

Daniel was talking to Antonio and going to one of the vans in the back. Hoping to be in the van with no kids in it as they would be too cranky at five in the morning. They get into the empty van and keep up their Italian conversation.

Valtteri pats the shoulder of Nikita and smiles at him, handing him a cup of coffee to help him wake up. Before they head to the middle van, hoping that it would be the quiet van but not the sleeping van. They both are not in the mood to be talking nor are they tired and want to go sleeping.

Pierre and Yuki are the ones that want to go talking and do some weird shit and head to the van with Antonio and Daniel, who are being so super loud that it's impossible for the neighbours not to wake up who are about a kilometre away. The sleepy drivers are sure to be awake.

George and Alex are apart from the sleepy drivers who head to the front of the three cars and sit with Charles, Lando, Carlos and Max. Max has joined the others in sleeping on the backseat. Alex and George are soon passed out too, to tired to stay awake at all.

Nicholas, Esteban and Lance are too awake and head to the car at the back with Checo half awake trailing behind them. They join the more awake and chatty drivers and start encaging with the others. Having some type of conversation about what to expect from the first race.

Mick and Callum are the last drivers to come down the stairs having overslept a little but being lucky that Lewis was checking up on them, he got them out of bed just in time. They head to one of the middle cars as they don't need to take a nap but are not in for a chat just yet.

Fernando and Kimi lock the doors before Seb heads to the front car and checking up on the sleeping drivers, who are complete passed out and taking naps while Seb starts the car and makes sure that they are ready to go to the airport.