ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠. 🖥️

"So what kind of usb do you guys want me to inspect?" Sophie asks as soon as she walks into the main area that the drivers always sit.

Normally no one other then the drivers are allowed to come in there. But they made sure that Sophie was the exception for today, they did inform the FIA about her arrival in the common area, they were okay with it as long as they were told of those things.

Seb fishes his key from his pocket before showing the usb to Sophie. Her expression goes from soft and gentle to horrifying fear that she seems to know whatever is on this usb. The look in her eyes makes Seb wonder what is on there that she knows and Max doesn't want anyone to know.

"Oh that one." Sophie says before taking the usb from Seb. "I gave this to Max. I installed the password on it. Just before we reveal the content. Promise me, promise me to not mention this with Max, not to tell this to anyone. Not to speak of what you will see? Because this is not something to be taken lightly, this is categorised in things i wished that i had foreseen. That i had been a better mother to Max then i was, because i was aware of what Jos was capable of and still allowed Jos to take my son and destroy him in the way that he had been." Sophie commands from them.

They all nod their heads before some draw the curtains, not only for privacy but also to allow it to be dark enough for the big screen to show everyone clearly what riddles that Sophie is speaking in. The way that she spoke, shows how guilty she is about letting this happen to her son.

She puts the usb into the computer before pulling Seb closer to her. She types in the password before showing it Seb, allowing the german to know what the password is. Mijn_onschuldig_vlindertje. Seb raises his eyebrow at her.

"My innocent butterfly?" Seb whispers softly at her.

"Yes, he loved butterflies when he was little. He once told me that he would want to become a butterfly himself. And ever since i had called him vlindertje. It's something i know he would remember and no one would think of. This is sensitive content that if you guys didn't have this dilemma with Max, i would never show or give you access to." She says before the same five categories come to screen.

Mishandling.
Racen.
Jos.
Blauw.
Wonden.

"What do they mean?" The voice of Pierre cuts in.

Sophie looks up from the screen before she uses her mouse icon to point to the first of the five categories that the others can see. Which are obviously in dutch that is as much as they understand and Jos, it's obvious that this has everything to do with Max's childhood and his life with Jos.

"Mishandling means Abuse, Racen is racing, Jos is obvious, Blauw stands for bruises, and injuries." Sophie speaks before she gives them a smile. "Let me show the first and most important video first." Sophie says before she goes into the category of Mishandling.

The first video is dated at 22 august 1999. She clicks on the video, knowing that she is about to open the window to something that she will never be able to close ever in her life again, she is about to show the origin of Max's character.

———

Young max sits in a pair of red swimming trunks in the green grass of a big garden, a car in his hand while giggling. Someone seems to be filming that isn't Sophie or Jos. They're sitting on the couch a little further away.

"Mama! Butterfly!" Max speaks in dutch.

The excitement of the young boy radiating off in rays that could make the sun jealous of how bright it is. A giggle coming from his lips as he pushes himself up on his feet to run after the butterfly, showing no indication that he is gonna catch it just running behind it like a happy puppy.