ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪. 🥛☠️

"We got another one!! We got another letter in the mail!" Alex shouts while running through the house.

It had been another week, Max hadn't shown up anywhere where that had been, but he disappeared, no one could get ahold of him. No one couldn't find him anywhere, it was like Max only existed in the racing car but never outside of it.

Checo had asked once more at Christian if he had seen Max. The brit had nodded his head once before he told the Mexican that Max disappeared from sight as soon as his duties were over but that he was pretty worried about his younger driver.

Checo remembers the words that Christian had used, "Max isn't himself, he lost significant weight. According to Bradley his trainer, he's refusing to eat but when he does he gets sick, something's up with him. I can't get him to speak to more longer or about anything else but racing related. But also Bradley said he is soar and bruised all over. Doesn't he life with you guys?"

Checo had let the others know immediately when he found this out, the younger drivers didn't care at all but it did with the four adults. It was always one thing for Max to avoid people which he never did, but another to be sick, the young dutchman had an immune system stronger then that of a crocodile, he had never been sick before.

"What does it say?" Lando asks worriedly yet loudly.

Carlos was sitting next to him at the dinner table, they were about to eat their dinner when the door bell rang and Alex went to open the door but was greeted with a package delivery, he took the package and could see a D on the box, knowing from who they had gotten this.

A letter had been attached to the box, Seb took the letter from the box while Lando went to happily open it because who is he if not opening the box like a kid at Christmas. He takes out a small bottle of milk.

"Dear Milk addict,

I hope you like your present, it would be rude to not drink it as we speak. Drink it now before reading this any further because if you don't, i will do more then just hospitalise your boyfriend.

But that being said, enjoy the milk while you still can because it won't last very longer if you do. Enjoy the little of hours that you have left until the inevitable death will follow. Say your goodbyes to your loved ones because this milk will be your last drink before you go down into the grave.

They do say never take anything from a stranger because you will never know what it possibly could be but i guess your love for Milk would always have been the inevitable death that would end you up in the grave.

Have fun crying over your dumb decision of drinking the milk. I hope someone will show up at your funeral. Hope you did everything that you wanted because this will be the death.

RIP:
Lando Norris.
Died: 17th of november 2021.
Death by: poisoned Milk.
May people remember your stupidity for drinking milk from a stranger yet your friend.

Lots of Love,
D"

"Shit." Is all that Lando says.

They all turn to look at the brit with an empty milk bottle in one hand while sporting a milk moustache on his upper lip. With tears blurring in his eyes, his bottom lip quivering in fright as Seb immediately calls the ambulance to come for Lando.

Carlos normally would have shouted at his muppet for such a stupid decision but he knows better then anyone that Lando loves his milk more then anything, that all common sense flies out the window with him when he gets milk. That his brain forgets that anything could be wrong.