ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣. ✈️

"I'm questioning just how much Max can sleep." Yuki cuts the peaceful silence that had taken over the drivers while flying to Abu Dhabi, the short flight but still Max managed to sleep.

When they all left the common area last night, Kimi and Seb took out safety and maybe because Max couldn't be woken up when he fell asleep yesterday, so they didn't know where Max is staying. So they made Max sleep in their room.

Which was a huge rollercoaster, they had never anticipated just how badly scarred Max had been thanks to his father. Nightmare after nightmare, to the point that it was waking Max up before he would fall back asleep and thirty minutes later they could repeat the entire process.

As soon as Seb learned that cuddling Max was a good remedy for his nightmares, they quieted down a little. But that meant that the words that Max uttered in his sleep would become clearer to them too. It was heart breaking, the way he would whimper and beg to have Jos to stop.

"Don't hurt it."

It was still branded in Seb's mind how Max had sounded so fragile and scared. How his whimpers would break his heart and how Max would cry in his sleep. Some words weren't audible, some were mumbles that he couldn't decipher.

"Don't touch it."

Whatever Max had meant with it. Seb doesn't think Max will tell them who it was that he was trying to protect. That he felt the need to sleep in a van for. the way that Max would in his sleep curl up and protect his stomach was making Seb's mind run with thoughts and possibilities.

"I'm sorry! I beg you, don't hurt it."

It had Seb come to the conclusion, Max had to be pregnant. Otherwise he wouldn't be holding onto his stomach so protectively, it had him think that it had to be a baby. Who else could Max be trying to protect since Charles wasn't really happy with Max in those seven weeks.

"I can sleep that much too." Lando comments before folding his arms over his chest.

Giving the others a dirty look before rubbing his belly with a gentle hand. Showing off just how much he loves to have a baby with Carlos. The bump of Lando was in no way being hidden by anything. The hoodie that he always wears obviously showing the growing bump that is about three months now. Only two more to go.

"But you're pregnant." Daniel says in a matter of fact way. Giving Lando a look.

"He has the baby bump for it, let's not forget he puked his guts out when we were allowed to take out seatbelts off. He's more pregnant sick then i am and i thought i was sick." Lando says with a voice that says not to argue with him about it.

Seb rubs his hand on the arm of the sleep dutchman, who seems like last night to be completely passed out and not noticing anything that is happening around them. His lack of sleep showing just how bad his health has been in the last seven weeks.

"There is no way Max is pregnant, he would have told me." Charles says confidently. "He would, right?" He asks before looking at the dutchman sleeping against Seb.

"I doubt it, you were the one that screamed at him to get out. I doubt that Max would have thought to ring you up and tell you, hey charles, I'm pregnant with your baby." Lando says dryly, giving him a look that shows that he is serious.

Seb huffs, he knows that Max is pretty sick and his suspicion got confirmed only more this morning when they were at breakfast, Max had woken up from a nightmare on his own and couldn't sleep anymore. So at six in the morning the three of them went to breakfast and got food.

Only five minutes after Max ate his croissant with jam, did he groan and mutter something along the lines, not again. Seb had quickly followed Max when he ran away from the table only to find him puking his guts out in the bathroom.