ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. 📜

Weird things were starting to happen around the house, people's stuff were oddly missing for days until they would be found in another driver's bedroom which had started many arguments and fight between the drivers.

It had resulted in Max and Charles getting in an argument that went on for five minutes before they both stormed of to do something different and cool down, at the order of Seb. Who wouldn't have them explosively shouting at each other and throwing insults which were more hurtful then getting cut by a paper.

Because Charles had found a condom, a used condom in Max's bedroom and the night before Daniel and Max had been staying all night in Max's bedroom which had Charles believe that Max cheated on him. Which was far from the truth, all Max and Daniel did was chat and play FIFA in peace.

George and Alex had fought too, something about Alex grabbing something that George had gotten from Lewis over the summer break. And they haven't spoken ever since while Alex kept trying to tell George that he didn't touch it but the brit didn't belief him since the object was found in Alex his bedroom.

Not long after, Lando and Carlos got in a fight when Lando's diary had been found by Daniel in the living room. Which had Lando accuse Carlos placing because the Spaniard was the only one that knew. But Carlos kept telling him that he didn't do it but ultimately Daniel said that the phone of Carlos was laying on top of it.

Which had Lando and Carlos break up, because Lando felt hurt and betrayed by his lover who he had told in confidential that he had one and hid it under a double plank in his closet. Which no one knew about apart from Carlos. Carlos was sure as hell not the guilty party.

It unleashed a huge physical fight between Nando and Lewis. The two found letters in their rooms saying things that neither of them admitted had written to each other but had information on them that only the people who know them could know and were aware of their racing history when Lewis became a world champion that same year.

Even Mick had gotten in a fight with Mazepin, Mazepin had accused him of penetrating his road car tyres with keys that lay on the floor next to Mazepin's car. The car keys to Mick's ferrari. Which had Mick get all defensive because in his eyes he hadn't done that. He couldn't do something like that. Mick isn't like that.

And so Seb and Kimi had been the only two people that hadn't fought once. Since the Russian Grand Prix. Whoever did all of this, who created all this commotion. They hadn't accounted for the fact that Kimi and Seb wouldn't fall victim to it.

Seb and Kimi could only get Max and Charles calmed down. Mostly because the two were already trying to talk things through because Charles had to use his brain properly to understand that Max sees Daniel as an older brother and that he would only dive in bed with Charles. But the said dutchman had been very nerveus and didn't feel ready to get that intimate with Charles.

Carlos and Lando weren't convinced at all and just refused to get in the same room as them. Alex and George wouldn't stop shouting at each other or make snarky remarks at each other whenever they were in the same room. Lewis and Nando would physically inflict pain on each other whenever they got near one another.

It was slowly driving the two drivers insane, to the point that they are banning certain drivers from being in the same room. The fighting is getting so pit of hand that Seb is almost certain that it has to be someone in this house that is riling everyone up.

Or someone who seems to be able to get into their house or has access to it but who could he the culprit since every driver is fighting with at least someone. Maybe it's someone who wants to erase his tracks by appearing to be included to the fighting.

"Hey Seb? This came in through the mail." Max breaks the silence as he hands Seb a letter.

He takes the envelope from Max and sees the dutchman put the other mail ln the table. He looks at the brown envelope, opening it with a swift move of the keys he fished from his pocket.