ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖. 🛏️

After a short moment of the drivers going inside and heading up the stairs, most disappear the moment they reach the top. Dan and Antonio leave the group to do things on their own as they want to look for the cafeteria to get food. Not look at furniture as they don't need it.

Nando, Lewis, Kimi and Seb stay behind with the kids, Lando, Carlos, Alex, George, Max, Charles who stay with Checo and Lance to help look at the kids furniture. As much as Max wants to follow Dan and Toni to the cafeteria. He can't, Chequito won't let him leave him nor does the kid want to get of the shoulders of the dutchman.

"Let's go!" Chequito says.

The boy points forwards and pulls on the hair of the dutchman. Max snickers and follows the lead of little chequito. It is his party, he gets to choose where they go to.

Kimi shakes his head as he sees how max and chequito go through the IKEA like they are human airplanes. He grabs the hand if his lover, Seb. It was nice that the IKEA was fairly empty at the moment. So they could be a little bit touchy.

Lando jumps onto the Spaniard's back, holding onto him like an excited kid. Lando is the clingy kid that has a crush on his best friend, Lando is this kind of kid that wants to be with his crush as much as possible and he isn't very subtle about it.

Carlos knows that Lando has more feeling so for him then just friends, he knows that Lando has a crush on him. But he knows that wants to take it easy, see where his feelings lead him before he jumps into it and finds out that his feelings aren't the same as that of Lando.

Charles, sulking about the fact that everyone now knows what he had tried to deny all these years. Now they know....now his friends know that he is into Max and they for sure are going to tease him about it. Charles has never wanted to die or have the floor swallow him whole more then today.

Max and Chequito had disappeared somewhere into the IKEA. Checo has no idea where the two gas gone to but as long as Chequito is with Max it would be alright. He trusts max with his son, the dutchman has cousins so he knows his kid will be alright.

"Shh...." Max says. "We're gonna scare mama and papa."

A grin makes it way onto the boy's face as he is always in for some mischief. Mostly with his uncle max, who loves to be mischievous with him. They are crouching down behind a dresser, which the adults still have to pass by the sound of their voices

"Okay." Chequito giggles softly.

They two wait for a couple of seconds. Checo and Lance frown as they don't see Max nor Chequito anywhere. Wondering how the two could be so quick and where they could have gone to in that short of a time span. Checo squeezes Lance's hand, who is shaking a bit with fear for the missing boy.

"BOO!!" Chequito yells!

Lance jumps, not having expected the two to hide behind a dresser. The rest of the driver had been scared too, holding onto their chest as they catch their breath before Checo bursts out laughing. Of course max would do this with Chequito.

"I scared you, mama!" Chequito says.

Making his way to Lance, who picks him up and laughs a little. Lance should have known that Chequito and Max were hiding somewhere just so they could scare the drivers. Lando hits max before he laughs.

"You got us, chequito!" Checo says.

Chequito laughs and feels proud of himself for scaring his father once again with max. It had always been something he would do with only Max. His official crazy dutch uncle. The man that would allow him to sit on his shoulders and pull on his hair as if he was steering the man somewhere.