ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. 🌌

Charles was nursing a beer, watching in the corner of the living room how the guys had been celebrating the win of Max in Monaco. It had been another devastating year for Charles when it comes to his home grand prix. He has been sulking for the last couple of days about it.

He had been upset about it and has been really mean and snappy at Max. The hatefulness between Him and Max had come back between them. Well only from Charles' perspective. Max was still nice but he got the memo of Charles being a bit sour about the race win.

Charles could only be very mean to max about the fact that he won and Charles hadn't even started tue race after he had crashed out of qualifying that Saturday. Charles had been really been angry at himself but also at max for winning his home race.

It always made Charles feel like he would never be good enough when max beat him. Charles hate the fact that Max was always better then him. He hates the fact that Max was leading the driver's championship right now and he was driving a shitty car.

Charles couldn't believe that Max was so perfect and that he has everything. He had these blue eyes working for him, that could have every girl drop on their knees for him and he never even really noticed nor did he do anything with. And Charles didn't know why. He could have anyone.

Max has this blond slash brown hair working for him. It was always messy and very hot, he looked the best with his hair messy and all over the place like he had right now after dancing to Just dance almost all night.  It was something Charles has loved on the dutchman.

Max had discarded his shirt somewhere in the dance off between him and a very competitive Carlos and Daniel. It gave Charles a full view of his back muscles and his chest once in a while. Charles knew that the dutchman could swoon any girl with his body physic.

It makes Charles so frustrated that max has everything. That he is so perfect. Charles had accepted a couple of days back that he is into max, like super into him. Not the 'I got a crush on you' kind but the 'I am in love with you kind' and it has the Monegasque very annoyed with it. Angry at the fact that he is in love with Max but also because Max is so perfect.

His entire body is at war with this. He wants to tell the dutchman that he loves him but he knows that Max is the most straight guy of them. Probably the only guy on the grid that is into woman. Well he can't really tell what Max is into as he is never seen with either girls nor boys.

After a couple of songs Max was dancing to, he was done. Tired and too drunk to give a fuck. He had downed to entire Whiskey bottle on his own, in a couple of minutes. Most of these guys were almost just as drunk as Max.

A shiver rolls down the spine of the dutchman, where is his shirt? Why did he take of his shirt? He never takes of his shirt! What if they see it? What would they think? His back, his chest and stomach. He looks for his shirt, finding it on the floor. He quickly pits it back on before someone could point out the shit he doesn't want them to know.

Max notice how Charles is sulking in the corner of the living room. His heart has been beating faster every time he sees the Monegasque. Only when his father is not around. Max was figuring out that he was into men and he never realised just how gay he was. Shaking his head.

Max had figured out a pattern with his love interests. Max never feels anything when his father is around. It's not that he is aromantic, he figured out that he is so traumatised by his father being so homophobic that he doesn't feel at all. It's like he freezes up but not entirely. He can still go racing.

After how angrily and abusive his father had told Max that being into men or anything else then just a woman. Was wrong. Against human nature and a faggot. Max had soaked up everything his father said. How could he not, he was only thirteen. It wasn't max's fault that he is the way he is.