ℂℍ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. 💋

Was it a smart idea to go to the aquarium with the entire grid plus some reserve drivers? No, I don't really think so. It wasn't really all that bad, just the fact that the drivers would split up in smaller groups. And that was a bit of a disaster because Seb, Kimi, Lewis and Nando couldn't check if anyone behaved. Were they scared they wouldn't? Yes, because they are loud and every kid like still.

The problem at the moment was the fact that the four responsible ones had lost the immature drivers. Not that they cared where Checo, Lance and Chequito went to. They would behave, having a real kid and all. They wouldn't get hurt or break something. So who were they scared of making a disaster?

Lando, Charles, Alex, George and Max of course. Carlos and Daniel counted too but they would not be as bad as the first five idiots. Mick and Callum could have a handful of that too. But they didn't leave encyclopaedia Seb because they wanted to know everything about the fish. And who better to have as your tour guide than Seb? He for sure knows everything.

But let's go back in time before all the stress these dumb kids had put the four responsible drivers through, to the parking lot. Where they arrive and got received by one of the employees from the aquarium. A very young but nice looking lady, who right of the bat had told them that they didn't have to wear a mask because of the fact that they were one household and the workers wouldn't be around that much.

The got brought in the aquarium, max was close to the wall with Charles, Lando and Carlos. He was pointing to a big skeleton of a big white shark hanging from the ceiling, a hammerhead fairly close by as Max pointed out that it has to be a great white shark. Not by how he could see the skeleton of it by by the size of that thing.

"How do you know?" Lando asks.

"By size. The great white is the largest shark with this skeleton of the sharks." Max tells Lando.

Lando visibly shivered as Max said that. He for sure will never want to swim in the ocean with monsters like that. He is afraid of most fish, except when they are behind some big glass tanks that can hold them. It makes him still super uneasy that he is so close to these crazy fish. Do they know he is scared? Can they feel that? Lando questions himself.

Charles did involuntarily a step closer to max, feeling quite intimidated by the size of that thing. He knows for sure that this skeleton has to be about 7 metres long. It is huge and he is never going to swim that close to those creatures. No thank you. He thinks. He feels Max grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"Don't worry. You have better changes of winning the lottery than getting bitten by this thing." Max tells Charles.

It makes Charles feel a little better that they rarely attack humans. The hand that Charles knows that belongs to Max makes him hyper aware of the fact that they are holding hands in public. The fact that Max is willingly show affection in public with Charles. It makes him blush and feel like he is on top of the world.

"Alright! Let's go guys!" Lewis says. "But no wondering off!"

Lewis looks at the kids in general, because they would and they would end up creating havoc around them. Not that they wouldn't do it when the older ones are around. They would just be chaotic and the workers probably wouldn't like it. It would stress the fish out.

They all start to through the hallway to the beginning of the aquarium. Mick and Callum makes sure that they are next to Seb and constantly ask him questions about the fish around them. What they are and where they could be found. Like two little kids asking their mom what everything is. Seb just loves it. Telling them everything he knows.

Lando and Carlos walk at the front, Lando wants to go through this as fast as they can. Mostly to the little restaurant that is at the end. Over looking a little aquarium with some small and harmless fish in it. Carlos doesn't care that he doesn't get to see much of these fish but he knows the aquarium by heart. His family would always go to this aquarium.