ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!!! ℹ️

Hey guys!!!

This is not a chapter but do NOT worry! I have my inspiration back for this book and i will be posting soon i just wanted to announce some changes for this book. Because we love drama and chaos.

So here we go.

I decided to involve Mpreg in this story mostly for plot purposes but also for drama and chaos because shit is about to go down in this story. So here is my idea of mpreg in this story.

A couple of drivers will have this ability, and I'm not gonna announce who yet because i want you guys to be surprised or say told you so. So also, the pregnancy for a woman will stay the same as in real life because I'm not doing anything with that in this story.

But mpreg in this story will be shorter then a normal pregnancy because of time purposes and the racing calendar because I'm not altering the time life of racing much. So it will be five months tops for a man to be pregnant.

I have chosen this mostly for plot purpose because their rainbows and sunshines are about to end, hell will arrive for them and i need more drama then just a bad guy in the story.

So enjoy the change of plot. Because drama, chaos, danger, sadness and babies are coming soon!

Now we are gonna go back to the story. And a real chapter will be uploaded soon or tomorrow. Have fun!!

Oh and thanks for the 500 followers. ❤️