Chapter Seven : Night Watcher

Winterfell 298 ( Lyarra is 15, Jon and Robb are 16, Sansa is 14, Arya is 11, Bran is 10, Samara 22 and Rickon is 7 ( changing his age a bit)

Thank you ProtonCoccus for helping me write this chapter

Years have passed on and the ice dragon had blossom into a beautiful young woman, more whispers would spread across the North of her beauty, her kindness and her angelic voice

During that time, Lyarra has gotten close with Samara the two had became best friends with one another always be there for one another when they needed to.

Arya and Jon had welcomed them into their family right away, Robb didn't trust Samara and thought her to be an evil spirit or something.

An incident where Samara was teaching Lyarra about her magic more , Robb and Theon were walking by and was curious at it , Theon began to pick at the Sourceess claiming she would teach Lyarra to be a monster like herself Samara got upset at Theon words and nearly burned his arm off.

Theon arms was covered in scars for that year although Samara healed him afterwards,
Robb wasn't forgiven on the manner.

There came her proper sister and mother who thought Samara to be a demon sent to curse them, her mother had argued with her father most of the times to send Sharma away claiming she was a devil that would harm them.

In truth, her mother didn't want her to learn any new magic she once again wanted her focusing on her ladies lessons and to try to find a husband.

Her father thankfully didn't give into mother's words and allow Samara to stay here on one condition that she helped in with chores and helped Lyarra control her magic better.

Samara had agreed to the terms, since then she had became like another sister to her and Arya.

Bran and Rickon loved Samara and would often play with her much to her mother's protests.

During the years, her mother and her had constantly got into argument after argument sometimes about Jon, other times about finding a husband and most of the times about Samara.

Her mother didn't like her spending time with the Sourceess but of course the young ice dragon rebelled against her mother and didn't listen same as the young she-wolf.

Her mother had felt lost for the first time in years and left them alone to do what they wish to but it wouldn't last for long.

Now, as Lyarra was standing next to Samara watching Bran from below trying to shoot an arrow with the help of Jon and Robb next to them sat Rickon who looked on in amusement.

Across from them her mother and father watched as well with smiles on their faces.

Bran was not the best marksman yet ; one after another arrow seemed to miss their target, to his disappointment and Rickon's amusement.