Chapter Fifty Five

A heavily pregnant ice dragon was currently strolling around the gardens of the estate with Naerella, Raenys  and Crystal trailing beside her, Eddarion laid on her shoulders screeched out loudly while Jamerion rested on her other

A heavily pregnant ice dragon was currently strolling around the gardens of the estate with Naerella, Raenys and Crystal trailing beside her, Eddarion laid on her shoulders screeched out loudly while Jamerion rested on her other.

Catshaena, Meraxes and Fialova flew around in the air exploring their surroundings enjoying the freedom they have.

For the past month, Lyarra had been here she had taken it upon herself to keep her children from not harming anyone, which resulted in her keeping them in her chambers.

llyrio had emphasized that dragons need to be free which was true, a dragon is not a slave " she thought.

Most Targaryens kept their dragons in the dragon caves of the red keep, but she would make sure her dragons roam free and never be kept prisoners ever again as she has been doing to them.

She would teach them not to harm people, though that may be hard seeing as dragons were known to have minds of their own but Hayate had told her hundreds of years ago the Varylian people were able to control their dragons with some magical object of some sort.

"... It is said that the Dragon Binder had been destroyed when the Doom happened. " said Naerella.

"Oh? Then, how are the Targaryens still able to ride them? It is an ancient house, but the Westerosi accounts only detailed their three centuries of rule." Raenys asked curiously, wanting to learn more about dragons.

" Find the weakness of the young ice wolf and use it against her " Her master had written to her.

The young handmaiden knew those little beasts the princess called children were important to her but not as important as her unborn children and family.

"Rumor has it, that there was an enchanted transfusion between the house's founder and a dragon. He was helped by a mage."

Lyarra's expression was unreadable. To think that my children and I may literally have dragon blood...

The young ice dragon knew her children would be a variety of things seeing as they had the blood of a wolf, dragon and lion flowing through their veins.

Still, I've got to keep them safe. At least Cersei was right about something.

  ༺❘✦━.·:*✦*:·.━✦❘༻

Sansa looked down from her mount for a few days. She had no time to pack her things. All she had was herself and the faint hope of seeing her sisters again. And Rickon too, I suppose, she added.

Fuyutsuki had not said anything to her since the sudden flight. It would be frightening to suddenly hear an animal talk. She cared not for how messy her hair had become, nor the state that she was om. Being a proper lady was a dream she could never hope to achieve now.