Chapter Ninety-Three

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Elaena was in her tent getting ready for the battle ahead, Naerella and Daniselle were attending to her helping her put on her armor. The young ice dragon had her hair braided high and was prepared to splatter some blood. She had her sword at her side, ready.

After arguing back and forth with Daenerys, the young ice dragon had decided to take part in the battle that was to come ahead with the wise masters.She refused to remain back at camp while their men went to battle for them. She was not only made to rule a kingdom, but to battle.

Naerella and Daniselle were shocked by their queen's action to join the fight with the Ghiscari and Unsullied against the wise masters. Women weren't made for fighting only men. It was usual for them to see, they had assumed she would use her dragons and magic to fight her battles. But, this time she would use her sword to slay her enemies.

Naerella, her loyal friend/ advisor and Daniselle exchanged worried looks as they watched Elaena fixing her armor, her face filled with determination. They couldn't help but worry for their friend as she was taking a huge risk riding into battle with her soldier rather than remaining at camp with them.

" Your Grace," Daniselle spoke up, a small tremble in her voice. " Are you sure you want to do this? Wouldn't you rather stay with us in the camp and let your soldiers do all the fighting? You have to consider your children as well."

Elaena turned to her friend with a soft smile on her face. " I understand your concerns. But, I'm not going to just sit back and let men go into battle by themselves. I will fight alongside them as their leader guiding them. It is about time I place my combat training to the test. "

Naerella nodded. " You are a true queen." We stand with you."

The young ice dragon gazed at them with smiles. " Thank you."

Suddenly, the tent flap opened and in walked Ser Barristean, Jolothan, Cadal and Andros who were dressed head to toe in armor.

" Your Grace, it's time." Cadal said.

Elaena nodded. " Andros, could you take Lady Naerella and Daniselle back to their tents please."

Andros nodded. " Yes, Your Grace."

The Bravvos Knight lead the two ladies out of the tent helping them back to their own.

Cadal gazed at his queen in concern at what she was planning to do. " Your Grace, you don't need to do this. We are more than capable of defeating the wise masters by ourselves without you risking your life for us."