Chapter Twenty Six : A Pleaurable Night

18 + ahead Smut ahead ( don't read if you're not comfortable)

Lyarra allowed Jaime to led her through endless the empty hallways and corridor of the red keep, ignoring the awkward silence on the way.

She was consume in her own thoughts wondering how in the seven hells would find her way around here but she didn't really care about that the young ice dragon was more worried about how tonight would go.

During a few steps, Jaime often turned to her and smiled at her brightly almost like he was trying to tell her something.

His grip was soft and gentle on her head as he leaded her through more endless empty hallways, they passed by a window which was a view of the narrow sea the full moon was out there the stars shined so brightly tonight.

Jaime made a few more turns before reaching their intended destination, " And we have reached now reached our chambers my little ice wolf.

She then turned to face the cocky smug golden lion, he looked up at her in concern when she didn't responded but she soon cleared her throat.

" You'll going to have to show me the way here every night, husband " Lyarra teased.

Jaime snorted

" Maybe one day Lya but you won't need to know for the next few weeks for I intended to have you all to myself " he mumbled before using his other hand to opened the door he twisted it opening leading his bride inside.

Lyarra walked into the room and noticed all of her belongings were there, Jaime watched his bride with carefully eyes wondering if she had liked the set up he did.

He had servants rearrange their room to making it more her taste, she was bestowed how big and spacious it was the view was beautiful and shown a great image of the narrow sea.

Their bed was wrapped in red and gold silk sheets which caused Lyarra to frown she much rather have silver silk sheets

" I hope everything is to your liking " Jaime spoke up.

" It is " Lyarra replied.

Jaime made his way over to the tray of food and wine set at the center of the room before pouring himself a cup and his bride, he handed the cup to Lyarra which she accepted and started to sip slowly.

Lyarra made her way towards the terrace before closing her eyes starting to feel the night breeze blowing around her, she started to imagine herself back in Winterfell with her family, the high stone walls, the god woods.

She felt like an outcast in the south she always thought she would stay in the north since it was where she belonged. The young ice dragon never imagined being married to a southern man nor a lady.

Her mind came back to reality when she felt arms wrapped around his waist, " Lovely night " Jaime whispered as he lean his head on his shoulders.

" It is " Lyarra whispered before turning around meeting with a bare chest Jaime.