Chapter Fourty One : One Golden Lion and A Pack Of Wolves

Lyarra ran up flights of stairs, having an inkling of who was responsible for this vision

Lyarra ran up flights of stairs, having an inkling of who was responsible for this vision. She had suspended that Kyōko had sent it, but she didn't understand why she had entered the picture so suddenly.

She opened the door, just in time to reveal Hayate, Rickon, Fuyutsuki and the empress gathered around a pile of golden strings.

"Rickon, what are you doing here? " she cried out.

"Shhh, the Queen must not know." The little wild wolf whispered.

"Know what? "

"That Mister Hayate was the one who collected the evidence of Jaime being guilty."

Lyarra was stunned. How could fate be so cruel as to reveal her truths when she was at peace?

"... how did you know about this?"

"I told him when we first met."

" So everyone knew but me  so much for honesty" Lyarra chuckled tearfully.

"You're not the only one. Sansa doesn't know, but we've lost her to the lions. Arya also doesn't know. She'd be too happy to kill that blasted coward when she finds out. " Fuyutsuki replied.

"When exactly did you discover this?"

"Since the day after the healing fiasco. "

Kyōko raised an eyebrow at the mention of that event. She could not believe the part where Fuyutsuki invoked his ancestor's name.

"It seems like the exile Emperor has actually cursed my family after all. "

"No Rickon, I swear I didn't. "Fuyutsuki defended.

Lyarra thought long and hard about the recent events. There had been a time when her mother had promised to treat Jon better,, but broke it. *This must be the price we are paying for a broken oath. *

" What didn't you tell me, why did you and Samara lie to me... this entire time you watched back as I married Jaime and bedded him without saying anything" Lyarra snarled as she could feel the anger in her rising up, her eyes started to glow a bizarre icy blue color, anger displayed on the young ice dragon.

"Calm down, Lady Stark  understand your anger, but you must hear my husband  out. " Kyōko advised.

"I don't know what to believe anymore, Your Majesty." Lyarra spat out.

" I am sick of the lies " Lyarra screamed out in frustration lifting her hands up and soon ice came shooting out of her hands toward the trio causing them to fall back harshly.