Chapter Eighty Eight

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

It was nightfall, Elaena and Daenerys were sitting around the campfire speaking with some of the people from Yunkai and the children, trying to get to know them.

Naerella sat across from them with her siblings Hensley and Elisaria speaking with Andros and Cadal

One month has passed since the defeat of Yunkai, and the two dragons started to advance in number as days. More people were joining them, every day.

Daenerys had been stuck with numerous parchment-work, a quill in hand more than her beloved dragons, eyebrows raised due to the stress. "Conquering is easier, but trying to rule? Not so much..." she had said to herself one time.

Rhaella and Rhaego were growing up with dragons and their cousins. While Elaena had been helping her at the Hand of the Queen, their rule was less than stable.

Some of the former slave masters' subordinates had planned a coup, hoping to restore the old order of things, but Andros and Cadal swiftly threw them into the dungeons, close to where an old dragon pit was built. Drogon was the most aggressive of the lot, roaring at the prisoners if he sensed any misdemeanor from them.

That aside, the two Targaryens were proving quite capable, mostly thanks to Elaena knowing what the people wanted. The councils were usually filled with arguments regarding policy-making, but both Daenerys and Elaena could be persuasive when they wanted to.

That night, as the two rulers of Yunkai were relaxing by the campfire, Fuyutsuki suddenly appeared before them looking quite forlorn.

"Elaena, I bring you grim news."

The young ice dragon's eyes lit up upon seeing her old pal once more. She stood up and drew him in for a hug. " "You're all better,"

Samara sprang up and approached him, saying, "Master, you're back."

Fuyutsuki smiled at the two, happy to see them again. It'd been too long. He glanced up at the young ice dragon wondering how she would take the news, the last thing he wanted to do was to cause her angst.

Yet, He knew he had to inform Elaena and the rest of the Starks on their brother and mother's passing.

" Daenerys, this is Emperor Fuyutsuki of Kamakura, " Elaena said, introducing them to each other.

" It's nice to meet you, your imperial highness, " Daenerys said, standing up. " And, thank you for your country's support in my cause.

He glanced up at the dragon queen with a smile, lifting her hand and bringing it to his lips, kissing it gently. "Likewise, your grace."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ➾ 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें