Chapter Thirty One : New Magic Awakens

A few weeks later

Lyarra was training with Samara and Fuyutyski miles away from the red keep and in front of a water bank learning some new magic from the two, in front of her laid a bowl that had water in it

A few weeks has passed and her marriage to Jaime seemed to be falling apart again, Jaime was starting to distance himself from her which didn't anger her but confused her.

The young ice dragon had no doubt that The Queen probably had her claws in her brother again and Jamie once again foolishly fallen for it.

" Today, Lya I want you to try to shape the water into any shape that comes to your mind " Fuyutyski instructed.

Lyarra looked at the bowl then turned to look at the sorcerer in confusion at what he was asking her to do.

" You see little ice wolf since water can be turned into ice and ice can melt into water you have the ability to create and bend water at your will " Fuyutyski explained.

" Like a waterbender " Lyarra said.

" Yes, like that " Samara answered.

Lyarra imagined herself holding a sword, manipulating each molecule to the desired shape. Samara looked on as the fake weapon came to view, and was amazed. Fuyutsuki's reaction, on the other hand didn't show much, save for a slightly widened pair of eyes.

He had seen that before, as a lad simply wandering through his home. It had been springtime when he stumbled upon the home 's cherry tree, where his father thought Suguwara no Hayate resided. As a boy, he had not believed in spiritually, but once he touched the trunk of that tree for the first time —

“Excellent, Lyarra! " Samara remarked.

“Thank you for the compliment, Samara. Arya would love to hold a water sword."

The ladies laughed, not even noticing their friend 's silence.

They soon turned to look at him but found him gone in a cloud of dusk, " Where did he go he was right here " Lyarra exclaimed looking around for the sorcerer.

" My guess taken care of  some business he has to attend to " Samara responded.

" Was he impressed  " Lyarra asked.

" He was proud of you for unlocking a new abilities don't sweat about it no one can impressed the great Fuyutyski expect his wife " Samara exclaimed.

The young ice dragon nodded, " Anyway I have another magic trick to teach you but don't tell Fuyutyski he says you're not ready for it but I think you are " Samara said.

" I promise I won't " Lyarra repiled.

" So, Fuyutyski seems to think you're only an ice witch but I think if you spent more time practicing your magic you may unlock more abilities like healing or being able to retrieve lost memories" Samara states.