Chapter Thirty Four : Tourney Of The Hand II

2 days later

It was a bright and early morning in the red keep, Lyarra was sitting on her terrance fixing her breakfast with Samara  all the while feeding Leo who was happily snuggling in her lap

“Leo has been snuggling up to you more often. " Samara remarked.

“Yes. Perhaps it's a sign from Jaime that he wants to apologise."

" Ser Jaime is a very complicated stupid foolish man but he has a heart through he doesn't show often " Samara mumbled.

" I don't even know who he is anymore Samara, I want to believe he isn't the man that  everyone and my father  says he is but now I'm staring to believe he is " Lyarra mumbled.

“People are not just good or bad. Look at Fuyutsuki, who poisoned his good brother out of grief and revenge for his dead child. He may have murdered a man, but he is a good person. The good does not erase the bad, vice versa. " Samara advised.

" I don't know Samara what to believe anymore all I know is that Jaime isn't who I thought he was and he warned me of that and I foolishly didn't listen me because I thought I should give him a chance " Lyarra exclaimed.

"  Now I am starting to regret opening my heart to him " Lyarra added

Leo let out a loud whine staring up at his master's wife purr softly.

" I'm okay Leo " Lyarra reassure the lion cub while petting him gently.

Meanwhile outside,Jaime was listening in as his little ice wolf spoke with the wrench and stared to feel guilty of how he was acting these past few days.

He only wanted to protect his little ice wolf from his father's wrath, but he was doing it all wrong.

Jaime soon opened the door and walked inside, Lyarra and Samara immediately stopped eating turning  their heads and saw Jaime standing there.

" Jaime " Lyarra greeted.

" Um may I speak to my wife alone Lady Samara " Jaime asked staring at the sorceress.

Samara eyes widened at the fact that Ser Jaime called her lady normally he would call her wrench, demon and other names .

The sorceress turned to look at her friend wondering if she wanted her to leave or not.

" Can you um give us a moment alone " Lyarra asked her friend.

" Of course " Samara smiled before getting up our her seat and brushed past Jaime exiting the room.

" Have you eaten yet " Lyarra asked.

" Yes, I've breakfast my fast with my sister and her children " Jaime answered.

" Hmm " Lyarra nodded while continuing to pet Leo.

" I see someone has been cuddling up to you a lot " Jaime remarked staring at Leo with a smile.