Chapter Ten : Presents Procurement

A lone crown crow flew across the Easossi sky, searching the world for a place to land. He had flown for quite a while, from Winterfell all the way to Volantis, stopping here and there. Noo one suspected him of being a shapeshiftrr, until he landed on Qohor.

Qohor, northeast of Volantis was a trade center and the roads there were rife with all sorts of caravans and Dothraki hworselords.  Fuyutsuki grimaced; the  followers of Rh'llor had spotted him, seeing as a woman in scarlet silk robes had the nerve to approach him.

"A troubled wanderer cannrot hide from the Lord of Light." said she. Kinvarra, her name was but the traveller cares not for her ramblings nor her attempts at flirtation. He only loved one lady.

"How long has it been, dearest Kyōko?"

Somehow managing to get away from the red priestess, he ventured the city's many busy streets. He witnessed a bull, slain by a blood mage to forge a set of armor.

Of course!

He pulled out two golden flasks  filled with Wolf's blood   from his bag, and entered  one of the forges.

"Excuse me?"

He heard footsteps echo through the establishment, and soon came a woman with black hair, dark eyes and chocolate brown skin. She donned a sage green robe and held a hammer suited for metalwork.

"What does a fallen lording require?" asked she.

"Those two Valyrian steel swords over there." replied Fuyutsuki.

The remark that the weapons seller struck him. How did she know who he was? It didn't matter, since he caught her staring at his golden flasks.

"Gold and Wolf's blood, in exchange for Valyrian steel." he offered.

That was a rare one; Qohorik swords infused with Wolf's blood were particularly precise when cutting something.

"Deal. " answered the seller, and gave the wanderer those swords.

The journey to Qohor would never be complete without infusing weapons with poison.

Hard at work, Fuyutsuki was carefully applying a special polish for the two swords.  It may seem ordinary at first, but the microscopic  cherry petals in the solution was not supposed to be inhaled, or introduced into the humsn body some other way.

A stab containing thst poison could kill the victim in weeks, starting with fevers that go on and off for three days.

Then, the immune system goes to overdrive, resulting in disastrous organ failures  These were no ordinary flowers; blood sakuras bloomed in winter instead of spring, their name as deadly as it truly was.

The effects depended on how healthy the victim was, the worst symptoms hitting those in pink condition. As such, this would make a great blessing or curse for a certain Lannister lion cloaked in white.

But for the ice dragon she could easily heal herself it she was to cut herself accidentally with the sword or heal others.

From what Samara told her the young ice dragon powers was beginning to grow more powerful each passing day and had begun unlock more abilities.

Which was what Fuytusuki intended to happen the only left to do now was to get the ice dragon magic under control Samara would be helpful in that field.