Chapter Seventy Eight

Special dedication to ProtonCoccus  for helping me with this chapter

Special dedication to ProtonCoccus for helping me with this chapter

In Kamakura, Rickon and Arya were sitting in the gardens feeding Dreamfyre pieces of cold meat. The young silver hatchling was growing bigger as the days came by.

As they sat in the peaceful gardens, Rickon and Arya watched in amazement as Dreamfyre gobbled up the cold meat they offered. The hatchling's silver scales shimmered in the sunlight, and its wings stretched out wider than ever before.

"I can't believe how quickly Dreamfyre is growing," Rickon said, marveling at the dragon's size.

"It's incredible," Arya agreed, her eyes fixed on the hatchling. "I never thought we'd be able to raise a dragon like this."

As they continued to feed Dreamfyre, they talked about the challenges they had faced in caring for the hatchling. They had to find enough food to keep it satisfied, and they had to be careful not to draw too much attention to themselves.

Despite the difficulties, Rickon and Arya felt a sense of pride in what they had accomplished. They were determined to continue raising Dreamfyre and to help the dragon reach its full potential.

The afternoon wore on, they watched as Dreamfyre soared into the sky, testing its wings and reveling in the freedom of flight. Rickon and Arya couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder at the magnificent creature that their sister had brought into his world.

" Do you think we'll ever go flying in the sky together " the youngest wolf asked, glancing at his sister.

" Of course, we will, " Arya smiled. " You, Me and the rest of our pack."

" I can't imagine Sansa riding a dragon, " Rickon teased.

" She's too ladylike " The young she-wolf mumbled.

" I miss her, Elaena and the rest of her pack " He said, signing.

" We'll see them again one day " She reassured him. "Though, I don't think Elaena will want to see me again; I kind of was a brat to her and accused her of some evil things."

" Like what? " Rickon questioned.

" Well, Hayate was worried that there would be another similar events like the dance of dragons between Elaena and Robb " Arya repiled.

" Why would he think that? " He asked. " We're not like Targaryens that would fight their own blood over  a wooden chair.

" But, Elaena is " the young she-wolf defended.