Chapter Twenty One : Masters Of Spies

A Ice Dragon meets A Master Of Spies ( a few days later)

Lord Varys opened the doors to the royal gardens, not caring about the derisive remarks some of the nobles gave him

Lord Varys opened the doors to the royal gardens, not caring about the derisive remarks some of the nobles gave him. He was used to insults; eunuchs like himself had been the target of such treatment for eons. He couid hear laughter coming from one of his shaded parts of the greenery, finding the ladies he had meant to converse with.

He stood behind a pillar watching the two best friend walking around the gardens chatting with one another.

"How is Arya?" Samara spoke up.

"Unusually subdued. Somehow, Sansa had knocked some sense into her." Lyarra replied.

"Indeed. Your sister has a way with words." Samara mumbled.

"So do you." Lyarra resorted back.

" How, are you and Lord Jaime " Samara asked curiously she knew that Lya had decided to give the golden lion knight another chance which worried the sorceress a man like Jaime Lannister couldn't be trusted.

" Fine, I guess I mean he says he wants to give us a try but I haven't seen him in few days probably with you know how " Lyarra muttered.

The sorceress didn't trust the golden lannister knight  but this was Lyarra's life she was talking about. She could not just control her friend because her relationship with Jon fell out of the Wall.

" You can't trust him you know " Samara whispered.

" I know but maybe one day I can " Lyarra signed.

" Lya, I don't want to try to control you or anything but you should be very careful around Ser Jaime he's a man without honor, oathbreaker he drove his sword into a king he was assigned to protect he may do the same to you " Samara exclaimed.

" The King was mad Samara he burnt my uncle Brandon and grandfather Rickon then had his own pregnant daughter beaten to death and would rape his wife every night I've heard the stories of his cruelty, Jaime was right to kill him he would've done more destruction if he hadn't been put down " Lyarra pointed out.

" I know but it doesn't make it right, an oath is still an oath " Samara mumbled.

As Varys was listening more into the conversation he knew why Jaime Lannister had killed the Mad king the man was stark mad and would've set the whole city with wildfire.

Aerys had hidden barrels of Wildfire under the red keep, the septa balor everywhere he would've burn everyone of his citizens alone, he always imagined himself reborn in fire as a dragon.

Now looking at the young ice dragon he knew exactly who she was, she was the only daughter of Brandon Stark and Shaena Targaryen the last Targaryen in westeros.

The girl took after both of her parents respectfully, she was beautiful, gentle and kind as her mother while wild, fierce and brave as her father a true Stark and Targaryen.