Chapter Thirty Nine : The Claiming Before The Storm

A few days later

Jaime was determined to find out what was going on with his little ice wolf and knew he had to take her somewhere privately and safe where it was just the two of us and not around his sister's and Varys spies

It was to his disappointment, not possible when Lyarra was hanging out with Suguwara and Lady Samara. Still, he would have to tread carefully with those two. One was a powerful figure from Ashaii and the other was a kinslayer. " Only the Seven will know if I will get poisoned if Cersei does something stupid" he told himself.

"... and then Empress Tomoko chased me around the garden!" he heard the exiled Prince exclaim happily.  *I've never seen him smile like that*

"Never expected the Great Fuyutsuki to be such a troublemaker." teased Samara.

"I was not the only one, Kyōko helped and yet I was the one being chased! " Fuyutsuki defended.

Lyarra was about to say something snarky when she noticed Jaime looking at her from behind a pillar.

" I'll be back " Lyarra said and got up making her way to her husband and dragged him to a private corner where no one could hear them.

" if  you wanted me to make love to you all you had to do is say the word, through I prefer if we headed back to our chambers " Jaime teased.

" Why are you spying on me " Lyarra huffed cross her arms across her chest.

" I'm not my love.. I was merely passing through" Jaime simply lied.

" Hmm " Lyarra nodded not believing him.

" You know how bout we take the rest of the day off and do something just the two of us " Jaime said.

" I would love that... But I promised Arya, Mrycella and Tommen I would help them sail their boats today at the beach " Lyarra said.

" I'll come with you then " Jaime answered.

" Alright, but you may want to change out of your King's guard uniform and wear something more lighter " Lyarra suggested.

" It is quite hot today  " Jaime remarked.

                Meanwhile

This was the last place the young sorceress wanted to be as she stood outside the young red wolf's chambers but Lyarra had begged her to try to talk some sense into Sansa.

" That girl is beyond gone from fixing " Samara thought but knew she had to give it another try and knocked on the door.

Within in a few moments, the door opened Sansa looked up and down at Samara confused wondering why she was here.