Chapter Eighty Seven

。☆✼★━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━★✼☆。

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                                              。☆✼★━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━★✼☆。

It was a bright and early morning at the Twins, Walder Frey was sitting down in his high chair fixing his breakfast for the day while glancing around at his hall which was still bloody from the events that took place the night before. " A wedding, bedding, and mascara of a king in one night " Walder mused.

A smirk formed on the old Lord's at the current events that had happened. The young wolf was dead along with his bitch mother.

For years, he had kissed up to Tully's boots swearing secrets, oaths, and vows to them. House Tully was no more anymore, they were wiped off this earth forever.

Lord Tywin would pay him handmonsley for his services and provide him with piles of wealth. House Frey was already in favor of the crown.

King Joffrey had written to the old lord thanking him for his services and offered an invitation to The Freys to his royal wedding to Lady Margaery Tyrell.

" The Blackfish escaped, " A voice said in front of him.

Lord Frey glanced up and saw Lord Bolton standing in front of him, clearing his throat, he replied. " An old man on the run with no allies.

" I have Tywin Lannister backing me, " He added. " Who does he have?

Roose started at Lord Walder nodding at him. " " As you say."

It became silent for a few moments until Lord Walder spoke up again. " They all laughed at me, all those high lords. They all thought they were better than me.

" Ned Stark, Hoster Tully, " He said. " People snigger when I marry a young girl, but who said a word when Jon Arryn married the little Tully bitch?

Lord Bolton stared at Lord Frey in amusement thinking how pathetic he was, but didn't let it show it on his face. " You'll be needing a new young girl.

Walder smirked at that thinking of new flesh to take in his bed. " Yeah, got that to look forward to.".

" And you, the Warden of the North, " He said, gesturing to Lord Bolton. " No more Starks to bow and scrape to. "Must have been torture following that stupid boy all over the country.

" He ignored my advice at every turn, " Roose said. " If he'd been a trifle less arrogant... Calling himself the Young Wolf.

" How's that for pomposity? " Walder smirked.

Lord Frey raised his glass howling out sarcastically. " Well, here's to the Young Wolf!

" Forever young, " Roose said, laughing.