Chapter Seventy Five

* Short chapter, this is a flashback chapter *

It was a bright early morning at the red keep, Lyarra was walking through the empty corridors trying to search for her golden lion wondering where he was.

After searching through the castle, she headed down to the training grounds where she saw her husband training with some of his men.

The young ice dragon hid behind a tree watching her husband in action. One by one Jaime dispatched each of his men with the quickness of his hand, smiling victorious after each match.

Lyarra rolled her eyes at her husband's cockiness and continued to watch on.

The golden lion disarmed another of his men to the ground laying them flat to the ground, he glanced around at his man who was on the floor with a challenging look. " Anyone wishes to go again."

The man nodded their heads,  causing him to chuckle, "Oh, come on now; I expected you guys to have more fight in you than that."

She emerged from her hiding spot and walked towards him saying. " Don't be too hard on them now, darling."

Jaime turned around seeing his little ice wolf behind him and smiled. " Are you spying on me, little ice wolf?

Elaena walked towards him closer until their chests were against one another, staring at him deeply. " Spying, that's an awful accusation, you're accusing me of my golden lion."

The Lannister men glanced at the couple, noticing how their lord's eyes began to light up and could instantly tell how much passion, love and respect the golden lion held for his wife.

Not that they blamed him, Lady Lyarra was a goddess of perfection that had no flaws she was utterly perfect. She was more beautiful than the golden lion queen herself.

" What are you doing here, my love? " Jaime said, whispering in her ear.

" Well, this morning I woke up to a cold bed without my golden lion next to me." Lyarra said, whispering back. " I longed to feel you inside of me again."

Jaime's eyes darkened in lust at her words he was tempted to ravage her in front of her men. He leaned his head up at her and whispered in her ears. " After I'm finished with training, I'll come find you."

Lyarra signed in disappointment and frustration, her pregnancy was turning her into a wanton whore. She found herself these days wanting Jaime more than ever before.

She glanced up at him, smiling at him briefly and said. "Don't make me wait too long."

The young ice dragon turned around, hiking her skirts up and began to walk away in a seductive way. " Lady Lannister " she heard the men say to her as she walked away.