Chapter Twenty Four : Have Courage and Be Kind

A visit to the ophrange 

'Which dress would you like to wear? " Samara asked

'Which dress would you like to wear? " Samara asked. She held a crimson gown and a pink one on the other. Lyarra had come to associate crimson with the queen, a cruel one too.

" The pink one will do. "

Samara was delighted to help her with dressing up for an excursion. While the two were talking about what to donate for the visit, the doors to the room opened, revealing Ser Jaime at the doorstep.

"Lord Lannister."

"Lady Stark."

Samara rolled her eyes. She had finished lacing the gown, and did not want to stay longer than she should.

"I'll leave you to it. Fuyutsuki has businesses with me in the gardens."

Jaime watched the 'servant' girl leave. He was a curious man, and he had spotted a stranger sparring with little Arya using a strange blade.

"Who is he, Fu-Fuyu... hashi, whatever his name is?"

"Another friend of mine. I trust him." replied Lyarra.

"You sure brought a lot of people with you."

Lyarra ignored that remark.

"What did you come here for, Ser Jaime?"

"My father summons you to the Small Council Chambers, and please call me Jaime."

" Alright lead the way " Lyarra signed wonder what The Old Lion wanted with her once more since his talk with her in the gardens she had made it her mission to stay away from him he irritated her and made her slightly scared.

As Lyarra was walking alongside Jaime to the small council, " I see you are quite close with that servant of yours " Jaime remarked.

" Her name is Samara she's not a servant she's  my best friend and lady " Lyarra answered.

The golden lion didn't say anything else on the matter and instead lead her through the red keep until the two made their way downstairs where the small council always was held at.

Two guards stood at the door guarding it and recognize them before opening the door letting them in, Lyarra strolled into the room and saw The King along with her father and Tywin sitting there patiently.

" Your grace, my lord, father " Lyarra greeted with a bow.

" Ah Lady Lyarra come sit down we were just speaking about you, your daughter is a beauty just like her aunt Lyanna I almost feel pity beauty like that is wasted on the king slayed here " Robert thundered loudly before gulping down a cup of wine.