Part 21

It's been over a month since the wedding and you're silently thanking Junghyun and your siblings for their intervention not long ago when they convinced you and Jungkook to move in together because they were right - doing it after the wedding would've added so much more stress.

Jungkook's meetings are endless and although you try to stick to the schedule you agreed on, sometimes he has to go to work too early or stay too late. He gets calls from his secretary in the middle of your late dinner, telling him he has an early morning flight to Tokyo the next day. He's even swapped his Saturday game nights with reviewing reports and taking business calls, prompting you to spend time playing against his best friends on his behalf. And unfortunately for him, he still has to attend all those year-end parties and events.

You, on the other hand, have to split your time between his events and your own. You're also submitting your pieces for an art exhibition for early next year, and you can't control it when inspiration strikes in the wee hours of the morning.

Thinking about having to move in, designing the space, and finding a rhythm in a new place while work for both of you is at its peak would've untimely tested your relationship that was already shaky to begin with, something you're glad you got to avoid.

In the midst of everything, Jungkook never fails to call. Even if all he can get is a 5-minute break in between meetings, he'll talk to you. He calls before and after every board of a plane, every check-in and check-out of a hotel, and when he knows he'll be home late.

You address each other's needs, too. Jungkook has this tell, especially when he's stressed, where he nuzzles your neck and releases heavy breaths, which lets you know what he's thinking.

Sex with him is great; mind blowing, even, truly the best you've ever had. After that gentle "first" time after your wedding day, it gradually got harder, wilder; still passionate and desperate, just a lot more rough.

It took a while since he was always conscious that he'll hurt you. "I'm not fragile, Kook. You don't need to go too easy on me; I won't break," you had to assure him multiple times. You know he hates feeling like he's using you but you let him, as it gives you just as much pleasure as it does him.

You heat up at how quickly he gets hard with just your featherlight touches, how he clenches his jaw to control himself whenever more of your skin is revealed. He leaves bruises on you, which you say is okay, moans obscenely and oh so deliciously with every swirl of your tongue around his cock, grunts with every lap of his on your pussy, and curses in delight with every thrust in and out of you.

Sex always ends with his delicate kisses over all the places he's touched, over all the marks he's left, and over your lips, letting you drown in his addictive taste. You conclude it with a turn on your side and an acknowledgment of the act with a "thank you" and a "good night."

**

"How's married life?" Min-jun asks Jungkook, the former breaking the spell the younger one is under, as he watches you play with the kids with such ease.

Your families finally find the time for a short break right before the first quarter of the year's end and are at a ski resort for a few days. Everyone is gathered in the common area, doing their own thing, but mostly watching the kids in amusement as they play around the living room.

"It's good, stable, better than I imagined," Jungkook responds with a swig of his beer.

"Why, how did you imagine it would be like?" Min-jun laughs. Jungkook scrunches his eyebrows to think until the older man stops him. "Never mind, I have an idea."

Both men watch the happenings in the living room, letting the children's shrieks fill the entire space, until Seoyeon approaches them and Min-jun immediately hands her his beer, which she almost finishes. "Thanks, babe. Please prepare them for bed tonight. I'm so tired," she says, huffing.