Epilogue: The Honeymoon (04)

It's the next day when you finally pull out your leggings and sports bra because the morning just felt too good to not pass up on some yoga on the balcony as you look out to the ocean.

After your island hopping trip yesterday, Jungkook insisted on swimming at the pool and you asked for an afternoon spa, one you enjoyed as it overlooked the island and you watched the sunset, and that seemed to do enough to rid your shoulders of the knots and tightness. You spent the rest of the evening after dinner at a restaurant just lazing on the lounge chairs by the beach, your entangled bodies soothed and comforted.

Today, you have your rear up in the air as you bend and stretch, your body parts contorting in the most relaxing ways, with your breathing steady, adding to your feeling of calmness.

It's during a stretch to the side that you see Jungkook, laying on his stomach facing towards you, wide eyes watching you in amusement. He still looks sleepy and you laugh at his state, commenting how it's as if he's never seen you do yoga before.

"I mean, it's a pretty view," he remarks. "The ocean's nice, too," he shrugs, and you playfully shake your head.

"Come back to bed right after you finish," he says from the bed.

"Kook, my sweaty body isn't going to touch the bed we sleep in," you laugh.

"Baby, we literally have sex on this bed," he deadpans.

"Sex sweat is different from yoga sweat," you clarify.

"Fine, let me just go and cuddle with the fish instead," he says, scowling at you as he grabs a pair of swim shorts to change in and heads to the bathroom.

He's being whiny and it's absolutely adorable, although a part of you worries he took you not wanting to lay in bed and cuddle with him seriously.

You're appeased when he steps outside in his grey swim shorts and kisses your cheek. "Just kidding. Go put on a show for me, yeah?" He smirks, then proceeds to jump into the water.

You throw him the floater, which he sits on as he watches you finish your yoga routine from below. He takes note of your curves, the rise and fall of your chest, the way your body gracefully transitions from one position to the next.

He wants that body underneath or next to him, for as long as it's close to him, wanting so badly to just savor your time together where his mind doesn't go off to work stuff when you're lying right next to him in bed.

He decides to just take this time to not think of anything else, as he waits for you to finish, and it's not long after when he sees you, clad in your white bathing suit, swimming towards him.

"How were the fish?"

"They didn't want me," he responds, prompting you to laugh and pull him off the floater.

Once he's out, you wrap yourself around him.

"I'm here now," you whisper, and with his strength, he keeps both of you afloat.

This is nice, he thinks, as he recalls how you used to be after your wedding when you barely initiated anything physical. Your intimate moments were few and far in between then, if he could even call them such, but now, every moment he has with you feels intimate, like he could feel you bare and open for him, the way he'd allowed himself to be with you.

**

Shortly after your breakfast at the balcony, you're transported to a local village, with Ms. Raj as your personal tour guide for the day. She talks about the country's history and culture, the traditions and practices and ways of the people, and you and Jungkook are so enamored by the richness of it all.