Chapter Three

The week went by fast and soon enough it was Friday. Nothing happened this week just sitting in classes.

Grabbing some clothes from my closet I decided on a blue and black striped button up with a white under shirt both long sleeve,and a pair of black leggings. Putting that on I decided to keep my hair down again.

Once done in the bathroom I made my way to the kitchen for my coffee. As expected it was already done. I poured it in a mug and took it to the living room. I sat on the couch and went in my phone.

I still have plenty of time before school I may have woken up a little before my alarm. So no harm in calling Ember because I'm bored and want to annoy someone. She picked up on the last ring.

"Hi, hi, hi!" I yelled.

I heard her groan, "What the actual fuck, why did you call me so early? You know I wake up at 6:40 and it's 6:20." She said in a annoyed yet tired voice.

"I don't know." I said innocently. "We should have a karaoke night."

"Really, you could have said that at school. We can have one tonight, remember I'm coming over today." She made some noise in the background probably getting up from her bed.

"That sounds good. How are you?" I asked.

I heard a sigh, "Oh you know tired because someone called me when I was sleeping peacefully!" She emphasized someone.

"Damn they must be a bitch."

She laughed, "You don't even know."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, I'll bring you coffee as an apology."

"Sounds good, bye!" She hung up.

I got up and made her coffee.

Looking through my fridge, I have enough food till tomorrow. I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow then. It doesn't matter anyways because Ember is bringing the food today.

When her coffee finished I grabbed it and left my house. On the way to school was normal just cars moving going vroom vroom on the road.

Upon arriving I saw Miss Cameron getting out of a car as well. As I got out she did, I threw my bag over my shoulder and started to walk inside holding Embers coffee in hand.

Just on schedule Ember walked in a minute later.

"You suck." She said approaching me.

"Um no." I stated. "Do you want this coffee or shall I keep it? I will gladly drink this." I joked.

Quickly she jumped, "No, no. I'll take it, thanks." She rushed, grabbing her coffee.

"Why did you have to wake me up!" She yelled after taking a sip of coffee.

I shrugged, "You were going to have to anyway." I reminded her.

"I was planning on turning my alarm off then sleeping late ending in my either skipping school or cursing at myself as I rush to get ready." She smiled turning to me. "I was looking forward to the first option." She retorted.

"Already tired of school? It's only the first week."

"I know, it's so sad." She sighed, then the bell rang. We parted ways after saying goodbye.

_

"What snacks do we even want later?" Ember asked as she turned around in her chair.

Once again we are sitting in English, now she's trying to figure out what to get for later, food wise.

"Well you could get some of those pretzels you put in the oven, also get some cheese for them." I offered, twirling my pen with my hand.

"Then I may as well get chips for nachos as well." She stated.