Chapter Forty-Nine

I felt Alex kiss all over my face, waking me up. I didn't open my eyes yet, instead I smiled.

She cupped my face but stopped kissing me. "Get up. We have to eat and Stephanie will be here soon."

"It's to early." I mumbled.

"You haven't opened your eyes. You don't know what time it is." She scoffed.

"Well I know it's before ten. That's to damn early." I finally opened my eyes and saw a smiling Alex looking down on me.

She kissed me before getting up and out of bed. Fuck, now I have to get up.

Sat up and sighed, first step down. Before anything else my eyes found Alex, she's already dressed so she must be looking for clothes for me. Probably to match our outfits but still let me wear my style.

I stood up and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I love you, Alex." I smiled.

She stopped and turned around after putting clothes on the top of the dresser. "I love you, Carter." Then she kissed my head before turning around and grabbing the stack of clothes. "I got you some clothes to wear."

I moved back just enough so I can move my arms and take my clothes. "Thank you. I love how it matches your outfit." Her smile grew.

We do tend to match our outfits. It's usually Alex's idea but I love the idea anyway. It's not the same clothes, we have different styles, just the same colors.

Alex sat on the bed as I took my shirt off and started to change. I looked over at her a few times, her eyes were on me the whole time. I just know it, I could also feel her gaze remain on me. But when I caught her all she did was look in my eyes and smile, or smirk.

As I was finishing she stood up and walked over to me. Her hands held mine as she looked in my eyes. "You are so beautiful, my love." I don't know about that. "And that means everything about you is beautiful. Your scar's, what you can not see from you looks, everything about you is beautiful." I felt myself blush.

I kissed her lips before I spoke. "As for you. You are so stunning and magnificent. From the inside of you, your heart, and the outside of you, to your brain, you are stunning as well as magnificent."

I watched her cheeks turn a very light shade of pink. Her eyes looked up and she bit her lip as she wanted to hide her face but did not.

She looked back at me before kissing me again. It was so gentle but held so much love. Her hand cupped my face a little before we slowly pulled back. I moved her hand that was on my face just a little to kiss her palm.

After a second she held my hand and we walked downstairs. "I'm making french toast." Alex spoke.

"What about the coffee?" I looked back at her as we walked down the stairs.

"That's an automatic done. We always have it." I smiled again as we entered the kitchen. "Sit on the counter." She demanded.

"Why do I always have to sit on the counter?" I questioned but still obeyed.

"First off, you act like a child whenever I'm cooking or baking." I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Secondly, I like your presence."

"I don't act like a child." She gave me a look but I continued, "I like your presence to."

"Do you not remember last time we tried to bake together?" I smiled, that was fun. "Yeah. You threw flour at me and we ran around the whole house, making a huge mess because of you."