Chapter Thirty-Two

Alex turned down a rocky dirt road in the middle of the woods. And there is no one else around.

Is she going to kill me?

It's the perfect place. Middle of the woods, no other civilization around, and it's getting dark. Perfect place to do a murder. Kinda like a movie.

"Did you bring me here to kill me?"

She took another turn and I could see a lake come into view. She may actually kill me here.

At least I wouldn't have to live to go to that damn party.

"Yes, yes I am." She locked the doors. "Because this is how I would kill someone, definitely." She said, sarcastically.

"Then how would you kill someone? And where?"

She took a deep breath and smiled. "Firstly I wouldn't have had them bring their personal belongings in my car, I also wouldn't take them in my car. That leaves evidence. And I wouldn't have brought my phone either."

"Then I would bring them somewhere but I would make sure the path we took wouldn't have any cameras. I don't want to get caught. I'd probably bring them somewhere like this but it would be farther away from civilization. Then do the murder and burn the body. Simple."

The fuck? She just has it planned out.

"Well that's... Good to know?"

"We're here!" Alex announced , ignoring what I said. I heard her turn the car off after she let go of my hand.

I looked around and saw a nice cabin by the lake.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"I thought you could use a getaway thing. I would have taken you to a beach but it's a little cold for that."

I felt myself smile before I said anything. "I uh.. hmm. Yeah." I can't speak.

I turned back to face Alex and she was already looking at me. Before we got out she gave me a kiss on my forehead.
We both got our bags then she locked the car and we walked to the cabin.

As we walked in we both dropped our bags by the door. I heard a small click and the lights came on. It doesn't look like I'm going to get murder here. Damnit.

I felt her hand grab my arm and suddenly I was getting pulled twords a kitchen.

This actually seems like a nice cabin.

"What would you like to eat?" Alex asked, snapping me out of my daze.

"Mmm.." I walked over to the island and turned back to face her. "I'm not really hungry."

I haven't been since my fath- that mother fucker called me.

"I didn't ask if you were hungry or not." She rolled her eyes, then walked over to me. "You barley ate lunch. You are eating dinner, even if I have to force you. So let's try that again. What. Do. You. Want. To. Eat." She raised her eyebrow.

Now that's kinda hot.

"I don't know." The answer is still nothing.

"Nope. That is still not acceptable."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care. If you make it I'll eat it. You do make the best food."

Alex smiled at that response. "I got that from my mother."

"Mhm." I pulled her closer and kissed her. Immediately she kissed back and put her hands on my waist. Then she lifted me up and sat me on the counter behind me. Right after she pulled away.