Chapter Thirty-four

"Ugh!" I yelled in frustration. Alex is making dinner and I'm bored and wish she were next to me.

I can hear her moving stuff. Yet she made me stay put. In other words she went to make food and I was forced to put the games away because that's what I offered to do. Why the fuck did I offered that!? Because your a idot.

I sighed as I dropped the last game in the closet. At this point I am just wanting to get over it. But since I actually have to be organized it took longer that it should have. I closed the closet door and shit my hand up in victory. "It's done! Yes." Now to find Alex.

I walked to the kitchen and saw her standing by the stove after she mixed something. I may or may not have stared for a minute before making my way over to her.

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and rested my forehead on her shoulder. Because I'm to short for anything else. Screw the two inch difference.

I smiled as we rocked back and forth. Until she turned around and lifted my head to give me a kiss, I smiled more.

She stepped out of my grasp and extended an arm for me to take. "Care to dance?" She asked.

I took her and and locked ey contact, "I'd love to."

Then we began to dance. I don't exactly know what style but it was nice and fun. That's all that matters.

After she spun me I got pulled into a kiss. I'm which I also smelled a hint of something burning. Immediately I pulled back and she gave me a confused look.

"As much as I'd lover for this to continue, the food is burning, Alex."

With that she turned around to fast, "Oh shit! Fuck." She turned the burnnwr off and walked back. "The foods done. And it's not burn, just close."

"I can't wait to taste it. Even if it's a tad bit burnt. I bet you still did amazing."

She kissed my head before walking back to the food. "You get us plates and utensils. I'll serve us."

"Yes, Miss Cameron." I smirked as I walked over to a cabinet, never letting my eyes wander from her for to long.

She seemed frozen for a minute before shaking her head and raised an eyebrow. "Do not call me that outside of school. That is for school and school only."

I grabbed some plates and utensils. "Ok, Alex." At first it was please 'call me Alex outside of school' now it's 'dont call me Miss Cameron outside of school' funny.

"I hate that you are my student, so fucking much." She groaned. "I want to be able to take you places and kiss you in public, not behind a brick wall and closed doors."

"I want that all to. I want to be able to let everyone know that you are my girlfriend. A- and not have to hide. But I don't want you to lose your job over me. You should have to risk it for me." I said as she put stuff on the plates.

"But I would gladly get fired or quit for you. Sure I love my job but I l.. You are worth more than it. More than I could ever imagine someone being. But you are."

"And you are worth so much to me. I couldn't watch you lose your job knowing it's because of me." I sighed. "That would hurt me. So much."

"Then we won't get caught. But if we don't, I am letting this job go." She said taking her plate from me. "Now let's eat."

I sat down opposite of Alex and we began to chat. The food was still hot so we didn't eat quite yet.

I took a bite and made a face. "Alex, you have great cooking skills but this food is terrible. It's so burnt." I said, taking another bite.