I Love You Girl

All day Nico crossed my mind

All day Nico crossed my mind. It was crazy how he affected me , good or bad. I knew along time ago that I had love for Nico. He was my brothers best friend. He promised to protect me but his protecting got too deep. It got to the point where he couldn't stay away. Shit I couldn't either.

Today was Nicos grandfathers birthday so they were having a party to celebrate him. I had been running late , I was supposed to be there at 1 and it was already 2:46. My anxiety was getting the best of me so I truly took my time. Just as I was walking out the door my phone rings it showed that Mama black was calling.

"Hi baby" her sweet voice rings through the phone.
"Hi mama , I'm sorry I'm late I'm walking out the door rn." I say.
"No worries baby , I was just gonna ask.. what's going on with you and my son?" She says shocking me.
"Mama what do you mean?" I say biting my lip. "Look baby you were around him everyday , I call my son & you were in the back or he mentioned you were around. this last week I haven't heard a peep. & he's been more angrier." She says.

"Mama we were more than friends , & we got into an argument.. haven't talked since. Your son is difficult , he can't accept the fact that a girl could actually love him besides you of course. If he won't let me love him I can't make him Mama. I can't."I say sadly. The thought of never being able to get past this with Nico dawned on me. I wanted him to understand that I still cared & I just wish instead of pushing me away he would open up and just be honest.

"Baby you knew that before your friendship turned into a relationship. You know him the best Aaliyah & my boy loves you. I doubt he's told you but I can see it everytime he looks at you. I will see you soon my baby & I will talk to him." She says hanging up knowing I would say that he doesn't.

It took me about 25 minutes to get to Mamas & sat in the car for probably 10 mins after. What mama said wouldn't stop replaying in my head. I decided to stop being a pussy & go in. I walk towards the back knowing that's where it was mainly being held. Mama liked her house too much to have the whole neighborhood in her shit.  I walked up to my girls.

"heyyyy bitches" I say laughing cause they had irritated looks on they face.

"Bitch your late ass , Nico been irritating damn near all our niggas and we all into it now cause y'all is." Kia says

"Wtf I had no idea! It's not like I ain't answered his calls or texts , he hasn't tried. But I really am sorry y'all I'ma go talk to y'all's mans." I say sincerely
"Girl we love you ! But please they talking bout keeping they dicks from us." Asia pleads making me laugh this girl is crazy.

Walking towards Deon & Lane I can feel Nicos eyes on me while he's standing towards the grill talking to his pops. He knew he fucked up but he wasn't gon tell his main mans this. He watched me go clean up his mess.

"Hey sis" Deon and Lane said in unison eyeing eachother making me chuckle.

"Hey , I was hoping we could talk." I say with a grin making them know I already knew.