Welcome home (Pt.1)

3 years ago:

3 years ago:

"And how does the jury find the defendant on charge 1 ?" Judge Maybel asks.

"We find the defendant Not guilty on first degree murder" the juror says. THANK GOD , I was filled with relief.

"And for charge 2?" The judge asks.

"We find the defendant guilty of burglary in the 2nd degree" the juror says.

"Alright , Mr Noels you will be serving 3 years in our state prison. You will have a court date on August 10th 2022 to see if you may get out on set date for September 7th 2022! Court Adjourned." The judge says getting up and walking away.

I was in shock..3 years. I couldn't stop but stare at him , he looked at me with such a sorry look. As if he knew this was gonna happen. I felt his mom put her arms around me & say everything would be okay , I just cried.
Present:

It had been 2 days since Saint got out & I still hadn't seen him , I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I had begged him to not go , and he did. I felt like it was my fault , I broke up with him for that reason after seeing the store on the news. I was so mad at him , he promised me he wouldn't. I wouldn't even give him the time of day to explain and then he got locked up & when I had tried to go see him they told me he didn't want me there. I understood why , I was wrong I should've been there for him but I was just so hurt.

I knew I had to go talk to him sooner or later. I had called Dontae to see where Saint would be and he said his shop. At first I didn't understand but D told me to just go to the address.

I decided I would make myself look atleast semi decent. I knew we had many unsaid words to each other and maybe even animosity towards each other but I needed to see him before I felt like it was too late.

 I knew we had many unsaid words to each other and maybe even animosity towards each other but I needed to see him before I felt like it was too late

I decided my little juicy fit would be okay since I wasn't trying to impress him I was just trying to talk. I had spent a lot of time with his mom the last 3 years , she needed somebody & I wanted to be there for her.. I think it was the guilt of not being there for Saint.