365 & marriage .

so sorry for the slow updates guys but I will have a few in today !!! enjoy ;)

i met him 6 months ago , the moment he walked into the bar i couldn't keep my eyes off him but the moment he claimed me and asked me to give him 365 days to fall in love with him i knew he was crazy

i was engaged and i had worked hard for the life I had , my friends had been my biggest yet fakest support system but I was happy to have people in my life.

my childhood / teenage years weren't good at all so when I finally moved and began to live the life I had always wanted I didn't know if it was worth giving up for a bad boy mafia lord.

so here I stood , in front of his penthouse debating whether or not to knock but the door suddenly opened and i couldn't help but admire him as he stood in only grey sweatpants.

"im sorry to bother you but I was hoping we could talk." i say softly , he scanned my entire figure and chuckled.

"no bother at all Tesoro , would you like to come in ?" he asks opening the door wider and i nod stepping in.

his hand grasps mine pulling me towards the couch , sitting down I take my purse off and set it to the side as well.

"so what brings you here princess ?" he asks sitting back and spreading his legs while he sets his muscular arms behind his head.

"I'll take your deal on one condition , if I don't you have to let me leave." I say softly and he chuckles.

"fine by me but if you do , you can't leave no matter what." he says and i gulp , i had already found an attraction to him and I thought about him constantly.

"deal." i say as he grins.

"i would've waited for however long until you agreed." he says making me gasp.

"I couldn't ask you to do that , don't you have a mafia to run ?" i groan.

"tesoro it's taken all of my strength to not just take you without your consent , so trust me when I say it won't even take 65 days Tiana." he says and my breath hitches.

he was right.
he didn't need 65 days.
he didn't even need a whole month.
i had fallen in love with him quick and no matter how much I pushed him away and blamed him for everything he still wanted me.

i feel selfish—ungrateful and he deserved better , so i would admit my love for him in a letter and then I would leave.

he deserved a good woman and they deserved a good queen.

Dear Adriano ,

you are perfect and you have been the most understanding , loving , caring , ambitious and trustworthy man I have ever met in my entire existence. you are truly the perfect mate and so that's why I have to leave.