Him & I

"Are you insane , commissioner ?" I gasp and pull my arm , his grip was tight but not enough to hurt me

"Are you insane , commissioner ?" I gasp and pull my arm , his grip was tight but not enough to hurt me. I had just forgave him for not telling me who he was but that didn't mean this could continue.

he lifted his glass of whiskey up to his lips taking the last bit , his eyes stayed on me but they held something unreadable. It sent shivers down my spine and I knew I needed to stop this. I don't know why I even agreed to drinks and dinner but I did. I wanted more of him and I was getting it but soon he would find out I wasn't so innocent after all. I was the killer he was looking for.

"Commissioner it doesn't make any sense to keep this going. Okay ?" I say softly , I could feel myself failing myself as my eyes traveled down to his lips.

"We can't be together." I say but he begins to lean forward cause my breath to hitch. "We can't—" but his lips sealed mine , it felt so good. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

I broke away from him and bite my lip before looking at him again , his eyes were already on me and I couldn't help myself. He was making me lose control , the one thing my father always told me not to do was let love distract me and here I was falling in love with the one person who was trying to put my brother to jail.

my lips landed back on his and felt myself undressing him , my hands had a mind of their own and I knew I would possibly regret this in the morning but I had to have him. I needed him.

"One night." I breathe out but he ignores me. "Promise me." I whisper.

"You and I both know , I can't." He says and seals our lips again.

we weren't supposed to be together , he was the commissioner and i was the Mafia's daughter. I fell so deep , I knew not too. I TOLD MYSELF NOT TOO but I couldn't even listen to myself.

He just had to be perfect.

He had to be the one person I felt sucked into.

I wanted him , needed him and all because of my decisions I was being held captive by one of my brothers men.

he had always taken a liking to me but i never seen him as more than just one of my brothers men.

i had been here for 2 days and i was starting to feel weak , i was the best assassin and here i was being held and beat by some weak chump.

i could only imagine what my brother would say when he found out why this was happening.

the door suddenly opened and there stood the man who had been beating me for 2 days but still wouldn't give me a name.

"your brother seems worried , no one has info on him." he says and i start to wonder why he cares. "Tell me princess , do you think he would work with your boyfriend too ?" he asks and i suddenly start ponder the question myself but try not to look as if I am.