1.6K 16 0

Today was Trevante's sisters birthday and she had begged me to stop by , I was a bit anxious about popping out since how things ended between Trevante and I

Today was Trevante's sisters birthday and she had begged me to stop by , I was a bit anxious about popping out since how things ended between Trevante and I. Lexi was my bestfriend so I had to show up , I think I was just worried for what he might say to me or maybe just how he might act towards me. He never disrespected me , he just texted me and said we're done. I never responded , I let it happen and I dealt with that shit. I was mad at him but I wasn't going to let him ruin my experience for my best friends birthday.

I had decided I would go to the mall and pick up the presents I had on hold for Lexi , I had a few stops so I decided I would go around 1 pm so I could come home and shower by 6 since I had a nail and lash appointment for myself today as well. I decided I would take a nap before I go since I was up at 4 this morning.

I woke up around 12:30 and decided I would just get dressed and start my day , I really wanted a coffee because I was still tired and needed to wake up.  I then headed to the Gucci store to pick up her Gucci slides and purse , then heading to my lash and nail appointment and picking up a gift card so she could get both of hers done as well , after my appointments it was already 5 so I decided I would go get her last 2 presents and headed towards the mall. I grabbed her a tote bag and a Victoria secret gift card as well , while walking towards the door I seen a cute ass outfit that would be cute as fuck for tonight so I grabbed it and left.

Getting home it was 6:30 already and I literally had an hour and a half to get ready so ran up the stairs and took a shower. I decided I would pick let Lexi decide what I should wear so I FaceTimed her. She was wearing black so she told me to wear the black one too which I didn't mind cause it's the one I had bought today and thought was really cute. I decided I would do my make up and hair first and then get dressed.

Which took me til 7:56 and I decided I would call Lexi just to let her know i would be a little late cause I still needed to wrap some of the presents and stop at the liquor store

Which took me til 7:56 and I decided I would call Lexi just to let her know i would be a little late cause I still needed to wrap some of the presents and stop at the liquor store. It was 8:20 when I was officially ready to leave my house , and head to the liquor store. I was already 20 minutes late and knew I wouldn't get there till around 8:40 so I texted Lexi to let her know.