fairytale endings

i had been staying at sterlings place for the past 3 weeks and things had been crazy between us , so much tension had been built up throughout the weeks and it was only getting worse by the day

i had been out all night and the time was just about to hit 3 as I walked into the house , a small light on as Sterling sat in a chair with a glass of whiskey sitting on it.

the beating of my heart sped up , he made me nervous and if we were being honest a little scared and anxious.

"you're late." he says , his eyes stayed on me as i bent down to take my heels off.

leaning against the door I sigh , i was drunk and I didn't have time for a lecture especially from my older brothers best friend.

"late ? didn't know I had to be home at a certain time." i say , what I said slightly had been filled with attitude but i was also biting back more of what I wanted to say.

"your normally in your room by 11." he says simply and then stands at full height making his way over to me.

"i needed a night out with a friend." i say , my back had already been against the door as I tried pushing myself further from him.

"are you fucking him ?" he asks and I gasp.

"sterling why do you care ? it's not even your god damn business!" i snap.

"you are my business , you've always been my business." he says and I can't help but glare at him , he had meddled in my love life my entire high school years and now at the age of 24 he still did it. i hated to admit that i was still very much attracted to him.

"you've meddled in my affairs enough! you have no right to tell me who I can and can't fuck or date and you can't beat up every guy that tries—" I try to say but I'm cut off by a soft pair of lips engulfing mine , this kiss was rough , dominating and proving.

no matter what I said or did , I would still crave him. even after all the men I dated or talked too none of them compared to him , my brother didn't care— sterling had liked me and been overprotective and possessive over me for quite some years now.

i moaned loudly as his lips met my neck and he lifted me up against the door , his bulge pressed hard through his pants and all i could do was moan. the more pressure he pushed into my core made me crave him even more , we had never gone here and this was a whole different step.

he slid me back down the door letting my feet touch the floor as he took a step back , our breathing was heavy and it was taking everything in me to not jump his bones.

"i shouldn't have done that , when your sober we can talk about this." he says and walking upstairs.

sighing i knew we needed space , i decided I would leave before he gets up tomorrow so I ended up just taking a shower and packing.