Finally together

Sin was my brother Bry's best man

Sin was my brother Bry's best man .. Sin use to run Harlem until Bry died. He decided he was over it and was tired of seeing the people closest to him taken from him. I always wanted Bry & Sin to get off these streets but together. Sin eventually opened up a barbershop call B. Sin Cuts.

Sin promised Bry he would protect me which he does but every time we tend to get close he sends Lane & Deon , no offense to them or nothing but I prefer Sin. I don't exactly know why but i feel comfort with his presence. I haven't seen or heard from Sin in 2 weeks , we actually kissed the night before he started avoiding me. It just kind of happened .. it was in the moment.

I always was attracted to Sin but I'm shy even after years of knowing him , he makes me nervous. I didn't even initiate the kiss and he was ignoring me. We were baking cupcakes and we had just put the batter in the oven and I was sitting on the island and we were laughing and talking and it literally just happened! One minute his lips were on mine and I was giving into it , I didnt even try to stop it until he did. He immediately said he had to go and just walked out. I was confused , frustrated and over the bullshit.

Sin was having a 1 year kickback at the barbershop and I wasn't planning on going at all. Asia had asked if I would go out with her and Nyla & I gladly accepted because I wanted nothing more than to get drunk and take my mind off things. Everything was already planned they just told me to be ready by 7pm.

I had 30 mins left to get ready but I was practically ready.

"Come outside we here" Asia says through the phone

"Aight im coming I gotta grab my lip gloss." I say running upstairs real quick.
"Okay bye ho" she says hanging up. I decided to put my heels on upstairs too & grabbed my gloss putting it into my purse.

The car ride was the same as usual , taking shots , singing & smoking. Until we pulled up infront of Sins shop.
"Asiaa.." I say looking at her with my what the fuck face.
"Liyah y'all need to figure y'all shit out! I'm tired of seeing my bestfriend go into her isolation periods." She says with a sad face.
"I'm not sad over him I'm good , let's go. We here ain't we." I say getting out the car.